Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Some people should learn to keep their mouth shut.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:26 pm
Some a*****e in my class seen me in a t-shirt today and pointed to my arms and said "Razor" I gave him the finger. If we weren't in school I seriously would of punched him straight in the face.... Why do people have to be assholes? Does he think I want hairy arms? Seriously why are people so freaken rude, I didn't even ask for his opinion which pisses me off even more. Luckily he's transferring schools next year and I don't have to put up with his bullshit anymore..

Sorry if I sound like a mean girl! I'm really not, well only to people like him when they annoy me >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:04 pm
No offense, but giving that reaction only makes the guy want to antagonize you more.

If it honestly makes you that angry then you should take it up a supervisor (adult).  

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 pm
Some people just need to grow up.

He's obviously trying to just get you worked up, and I know this is hard but ya just gotta ignore him.

I'm self-conscious about my arms too, I'm the palest-most-unable-to-tan girl you'll ever see with dark German hair -_- I've taken up bleaching my arm hair. It doesn't do a whole lot but it's a bit lighter and makes I'm a little more confident in myself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm
Frezeal
No offense, but giving that reaction only makes the guy want to antagonize you more.

If it honestly makes you that angry then you should take it up a supervisor (adult).

Oh the teachers love him, they think he's Gods gift. And the dude would probably deny it. And the only time I ever tell a teacher is if the person REALLY insults me in a way that makes me wanna cry more then kill them.  

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:06 pm
jesusgirl115
Some people just need to grow up.

He's obviously trying to just get you worked up, and I know this is hard but ya just gotta ignore him.

I'm self-conscious about my arms too, I'm the palest-most-unable-to-tan girl you'll ever see with dark German hair -_- I've taken up bleaching my arm hair. It doesn't do a whole lot but it's a bit lighter and makes I'm a little more confident in myself.

Yeah, I just got to start ignoring people like that -_-  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:19 pm
He's probably just trying to get a reaction out of you,he might like you  

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lupis Aeternam

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:00 am
xX_Crazie_Batch_Xx

Oh the teachers love him, they think he's Gods gift.

teachers are the best of actors. they are the masters of "grin and bear it".
if they say something negative to a kid, they might lose their job, so they have to suck up their true feelings and pretend they like someone all day.
who knows- they might hate him as much as you do.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:04 am
Sometimes when you ignore people like that it just makes them realize what a d**k they're being.  

Waynebrizzle

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:26 am
I hate people like that =/ You are beautiful inside and out! dont pay attention to people like that, like I always say there will always be haters in life tehe  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games