Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Final Conclusion (X-Men Lit RP Remake, Open & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:15 am
Hu smiled to himself as he heard Vanessa speak. "One you're probably running out of, yes? Wondering why you've been moved from an Archmagus to a Sweeper?"

Most of them asked the question, eventually. Sweepers existed throughout Shangrila, technically of the lowest status possible. In the ranks of power, Sweepers were those who had failed utterly at the most basic of magics. Paradoxically, they were less restricted than anyone else in where they might go in the city. After all, even the rooms with the most forbidden tomes needed someone to clean the dust up. Sweepers were so mystically dead that the Daemons and Demons that inhabited the ancient tomes didn't even notice them. Hu was a Sweeper because the inhabitants knew exactly who he was and what he could do to them.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:19 pm
"Not really. What I'm wondering is why you are a sweeper?" Vanessa said honestly. "Besides this is nothing, try waiting 20 years to have your 6th birthday party, all the while wondering what kind of present you might get."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:34 pm
Hu looked at the girl over his shoulder, continuing to sweep as he did so. "I'm a sweeper because sweeping needs to be done, and because the men in the fancy robes can't be trusted with a good job of cleaning the floors."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:09 am
"I meant why do you spend your time sweeping floors given your standing? I can tell you aren't what you appear. You are something far more powerful. You are no mere magi. You are clearly something much stronger. But It is none of my business, so I will not ask any more personal questions. It is not my place to question a lords wisdom. I still have much to learn, and Though I know this sweeping will teach me a lesson, I cannot as yet fathom which one. Then again, I am young, and have plenty of time to learn."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:55 pm
Hu kept sweeping serenely. "Think as you will, I suppose. I look like a Sweeper, yes? And I'm sweeping floors? So what else would I be? And of course I'm more powerful than the Magi, in my own way. Most of them wouldn't know how to get dust out of those tricky cracks in the mosaics to save their lives."

He gave a half-ironic chuckle at his last comment, but inwardly he was looking over his metaphorical shoulder. It was probably the way she'd been made by other Gods, but most of the Apprentices that got sent to him took at least a year to figure it out.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff