Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
**** 1 x 1 YOU pick!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittyloveely

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:58 pm
I'm a girl but ill play a male or female. I am good at submissive roles. But I can play master as well. I do Yuri if it happens to cross your mind. I will not do anything if its not romance its just what I prefer ^^ Other than that you can decide and I would much like to do it in PM.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:25 pm
CatchEmAllXD
I'm a girl but ill play a male or female. I am good at submissive roles. But I can play master as well. I do Yuri if it happens to cross your mind. I will not do anything if its not romance its just what I prefer ^^ Other than that you can decide and I would much like to do it in PM.

right on, i'll do anything xD  

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

kittyloveely

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:30 pm
Aha okay then XD. A romance is fine? You are a male correct? So you would like the male part?
LigerZeroNara
CatchEmAllXD

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:14 pm
CatchEmAllXD
Aha okay then XD. A romance is fine? You are a male correct? So you would like the male part?
LigerZeroNara
CatchEmAllXD

sure, right on biggrin  

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:04 pm
CatchEmAllXD
LigerZeroNara
CatchEmAllXD

Sure smile  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces