Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fantasy War {Hope/Blaze}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:03 pm
We have all read about unicorns, dragons, werewolves and all sorts of mythical creatures that was said to roam the land called Earth. Were these creatures merely fantasy, a thought someone placed on paper? A mere children's story? Or is it more? There are few who venture into the wild lands and most dangerous locations known to man to find not a scrape of any mythical creature. Some people believe that such creatures don't exist, thats thier ideas and nothing more but I am here to tell you wrong. My story, oh but I have not told who I am, have I? The name is Damirax, just Damirax no Dami or D., its just Damirax. I was once an 'innocent' teen who liked to wander into the forest, just wandering and talking to myself most of the time but mostly wandering. Truth is I never expected my life to flip! It all started with meeting this girl, but something wasn't right with her she was different. It wasn't just by how she talked but what she looked like and the way she dressed, it was nothing I've ever seen before. This girl, she told me we were in trouble and by 'we' I mean humans. She told me that humans and mythical creatures had once roamed the land I live on now but due to overhunting and human dieseases the creatures began to slaughter the humans thinking that all thier troubles would disappear but it did not. Blooshed only caused more bloodshed till a human man and one of the most strongest of the creatures met secretly and created a treaty, a treay where the creatures would go off and live in thier own created world while the humans lived on Earth. Apparently eons ago and the treaty is begining to break, the creatures want thier land and they will kill to get it and this girl says that I can do it, I can stop them but I don't see how as I'm just a normal man or so I thought.....
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:08 pm
Character(s)

Damirax- Me
Mythical Creature- Blazingcat123

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image
Name- Damirax

Age- Seventeen

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Straight

Hair Color- Blonde

Eye Color- Hazel

Username- Hope the kind

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Celestia
seventeen
Female
Straight
White
Sapphire Blue
Blazingcat123

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image

Celestia was in the forest walking around hoping to find someone. She was scared but was very careful. Once she reached the border of the two wrolds she sighs then winces as a barbed wire trap was looped around her wing. She screams in pain and said "Help! Someone please help me!" Then she looked around and perked her ears. Not hearing anything she started to struggle and flappe her wings hoping to get the barbed wire to break and then she would run to get her wing fixed up. Little did she know that someone special was about to enter her life.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:23 am
The sound of thumping echoed throughout the empty and silent house, it was only his own steps that signaled that there was any life within that household. It was a two-story building, relatively tall, spacious, but the best part about his household was the land or what was commonly called the backyard. The backyards was acres and acres of land which seemed to stretch endlessly but there was a border which was the river at the very edge of the forest that cut the city and the backyard. The river solely belonged to the household so no city or any other federal company could touch it without his say so and in the past years so many companies try to buy the land and the river from a boy of seventeen who owned this land through his grandfather. The man or boy's name was Damirax, he didn't want to be called no other name besides Damirax or else you suffered the act of being ignored. But in any case, let us move on with the tale of the boy and the unicorn and the war that will be ingnited because of her visit to the human world.

Today, 7 a.m in the morning, was foggy and the sun couldn't even pierce the gray sky but it would eventually clear up since there wasn't the slight hint of rain from the way the morning air smelled. One could always tell what the weather was going to be just by scent and due to the accumulated years living on this land Damirax's nose adjusted to the environment with ease. On these early morning walks Damirax walked dowstairs, grabbed a very comfortable jacket, and went into the kitchen to grab himself an apple for the day cause you know what they say 'An apple a day keeps the doctors away.' Taking the bright red fruit he made his way outside, making sure he locked the door behind him before moving on towards the brisk morning walk where the wind nipped at his warm cheeks. It was a good thing he wore sneakers, pants, and a jacket or else he might just catch himself a cold and through the journey through the woods his mind began to unravel and left with his thoughts. Damirax had no parents, he was adopted and because he was adopted he didn't carry any last name as it did not rightfully belonged to him. The family that adopted him neglected him most of the time but his grandfather was the one man who gave a damn about him and in his will that man gave Damirax this home so he could be himself and such, whatever a teen boy would do at his age. Yes, he did go to school but it was only on certain days Mon, Wed, and Thur. People said he was lucky well he was because he got to GO to school, not too many kids were lucky to have that privelage and he went to such a nice school that he felt that he didn't even deserve to be in such a place but he did.

The fog began to get thicker and thicker as he walked deeper into the forest while munching on his apple, then a strange, strange voice called out, it was so faint that Damirax though that it was his own mind playing tricks on him. His grandfather did say that these woods were odd and old and that they held secrets thats was beyond and human comprehenstion. Sure the trees were old, who knows how old they really were but Damirax didn't think much of the past since the past was the past. He munched on his apple an continued on his way.

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:34 am
Hope the kind

User Image

As he got closer to the spot where Celestia was. SHe could hear his footsteps becoming louder and louder. Then she let out a loud neigh that only special people could understand saying "Please some one Help! I need Help!" Then she scraped her hoof against the ground then flapped her huge wing. Then she smelled the apple that Damirax was eating. It was her favorite food. Then she looked around hoping to see someone. The fog around her lifted as she flapped her wings and her moon colored fur was shining through it because of a light given off by her horn. She then winced in pain and was breathing heavily. "Oh dear what ever shal I do now." SHe said to herself and put her hea down then had a tear fall down her cheek as she started to cry.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:56 pm
Damirax first heard a horse's neigh, it was strange since wild horses never grew-up in the arean nor were visitors allowed to even set foot in the area without his says so. There were clear signs around his property that no horses or any sort of animal, brought in by people, would be allowed in his backyard and with time and hardwork of putting up those signs, it worked. But the neigh was also strange as if it had words, words he could scarcely hear but they were there almost as if they wouldn't register in his brain. It was his legs that led him to the scene, he thought of it as a sick joke when he saw the creature with its horn and wings as well as the way it was colored. To him, somone had placed those wings on this poor horse, painted it and glued a horn onto its head. The fog in this area was the thickest but around the horse it vanished and the man set to work in releasing the poor creature, using his nimble fingers with quick prescision Damirax freed the creature. After freeing it he ignored it completly as he didn't want to deal with someone's sick joke, he vanished into the fog and back into the familiar woods that he knew.

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:24 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Celestia once she saw the man settled down and once she was free she ran in the opposite direction. Towards the deepest part of the woods, which was mythical creature territory. A few days later she was in her human form, her mark of the unicorn hidden by her hair. SHe was gathering berries for food and then went to the stream in the woods behind Damirax's home. Then once there she gathered water like normal. She then grabbed a catine made of weaved grass and unicorn magic. She had a small smile on her face. SHe was not aware that she was being watched. Once the cantine was filled she capped it and ran back to the deep part of the wouds. But there was not as much fog as a few days ago. SHe had yet to tell anyone about that meeting with the human. She had to get home before anyone noticed she was in this world.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:40 pm
The sound of hooves echoed through the forest before just going dead, it ended so abrubptly that it did not seem normal but it was no longer his concern and if he should dislike any creature it was horses. That horse just made his day go from normal to worst but it was to this meeting that his life was to change because of that horse. Reasons for dislking such a creature was kept to himself, he wouldn't reveal it or even think about such a creature cause they weren't worth his time. He didn't feel any pity to the creature, he even believed that it go what it deserved and should of left it there for the wolves to eat but wolves would wait a long time to eat such a large creature. Damirax didn't have the patience to wait such a long time he just wanted that horrid creature out of his sight and he dearly hoped that he would never see that creature again.

Days had gone by and Damirax was relieved to see that the creature had not returned 'Perhaps it drowned, maybe even devoured by a pack of wolves, or just went into town where it came from.' By this time of the day, 2 p.m, he was in his kitchen eating a ceasar salad since it was light and he didn't need anything to disturb his stomach. If he ate any meat it would only remind him of that horse and so he was being a vegetarian for a couple more days, as he took the Ranch sauce and squeezed it there was nothing. Damirax looked inside the bottle to find it empty and so he was met with a problem as the man finished his unflavored salad and went through the front door to get to town to do some grocery shopping.

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:10 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Celestia had eaten her berries and water and was hiding behind a tree in the human world. She was shy and when Damirax came out there was something on his doorstep. Some really rare flowers that were only available in far off places. They were Celestia's way of saying thank you. Attached there was a card with strange looking letters,to the untrained eye. Celestia was hiding behind a large tree to make sure he got them. She was peeking out as he came out and smiled shyly. She could barley be seen but her moon white hair and sapphire blue eyes were so pretty even in the shade of the tree. SHe lived close to the borderline of the two worlds since she was an outcast in her world. It was because Unicorns were seen as snobby creatures and that was why she was called an outcast.

Then she hides behind the tree seeing him look down and a small bell rang around her neck as she gggled. Only few could understand a unicorn and even fewer have actually seen one. Then Celestia climbed the tree in her human form and sat in the thick brush of the tree tops.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm
When Damirax stepped foot on his patio there layed a basket, a basket filled with a strange looking flower and a card with strange lettering. He only knew english and seeing as this wasn't english placed the card back inside the basket, he thought that they were a thank-you-gift from whoever owned that horse and so left the flowers and cards there when he went to go into town. Damirax didn't think much of such a gift for it was a gift and was meant to not be thought of much, so walking down the road to town he thought about anything else he could possible buy in town besides his ranch.

Town, it wasn't a very cherry place but there were rarely any crimes for a place that looked as if it could harbor such criminals. The store he went into was of medium-size, nothing compared to his house but it was roughly the same size as the first floor. He picked up a couple of things, some grocceries, equipment, water, and so on and as he paid for his things he was already on his way back towards his secluded home.

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:18 pm
Hope the kind

Celestia had left one of her feathers on his doorstep. Pegasus and Unicorn feather's and horns were worth millions. Then she hid behind the tree jsut as he got home. There were hoofprints on the dirt path that led to the door. She giggles and a bell echoes through the air that was faint but loud enough to hear.

Then there was silence but she left a trail of feathers for him to faollow. She had no idea that he didn't like Unicorns or Horses of any kind. Then she came to an open feild and waited there for him to follow her feathers . She then stood by an old oak tree and started to pet a rabbit. "Hello little friend. Will you do me a favor?" She asked and the little rabbit nods and she smiled and whispered for him to bring the human, in the house just up ahead, here and she would thank him properly. SHe was also curious about the human of life.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games