Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
What does this make me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Bi
  Straight
View Results

Call me Onii-Chan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:22 pm
Okay, well for the past year or so I have had a pretty big fetish for trans girls such as Bailey Jay, Etc. I'm not attracted to guys but if they were to have a wig and some womens clothes on, it would turn me on. The question is, What sexual orientation does this put me in?  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:53 pm
From what you find visually attractive straight, but physically I would say bi in regards to the end result especially if it becomes intimate.  

meligoth666

Dragons Fox

Witty Sage

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm

If you're not attracted to guys...period...that would lean towards being a lesbian. Generally a fetish isn't considered when talking orientation...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:36 am
Some people feel that none of the traditional labels fit for them, and prefer a generic label like queer. Perhaps this would feel fitting for you?  

acrolinz

xChibi Cannibalx

Spoopy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:13 am
You are a lesbian
If you get turned on by a male of any orientation dressed as a female, you have a fetish for 'femminization'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:29 am
I dont believe simple sexual fantasies define a persons sexuality.

Especially if they only live in the imagination for a few moments.

How a person chooses to live their lifestyle, how a person feels at the core of their personality, how a person is unable to alter whom they are attracted to in real life- these are things that define a sexuality  

Bits Of Silver
Crew

Sparkling Lunatic

Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas