Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
People are going to damn far!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_and_Fog

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:30 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22903309

North Carolina is attempting to destroy people's lives!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:41 pm
Arizona is trying to pass a law that essentially states that a fetus a person two weeks before it's even conceived. Tennessee (or something like that), at one point or another, has decriminalized domestic violence. Michigan has made it legal to bully a child for being gay on the basis of "moral" belief.

This is no surprise to me. There are ******** up people on this planet, alot of which are in america.  

Hashtagihateit

Leafblade490

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:26 am
I completely agree with all of you. These Americans pretty much do not believe in common sense human rights and dignity. I am actually planing on moving to Spain years later if I can afford the trip and change does not happen in America. Spain is a place that tolerates homosexuals.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:32 pm
IM GOING TO CANADA!!! We're liked there ^-^  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:36 pm
Not to turn this into a joke, but did anyone else think of Jimmy McMillan and a certain party associated with him when they read the title of the thread?

Anyhow, I certainly agree. It's getting ridiculous how much people think they can take from others. It's gotten out of hand. When people think they can dictate others based on their false religious beliefs (mind you, I say false because nowhere in any version of the Bible does God or Jesus say that homosexuals are not equal to everyone else), we're really not living in good times.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:40 pm
RavennaGrimoire
Arizona is trying to pass a law that essentially states that a fetus a person two weeks before it's even conceived. Tennessee (or something like that), at one point or another, has decriminalized domestic violence. Michigan has made it legal to bully a child for being gay on the basis of "moral" belief.

This is no surprise to me. There are ******** up people on this planet, alot of which are in america.

I don't wanna live on this world anymore.  

KRlEG

Newbie Noob

ChristmasLolly

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:38 am
RavennaGrimoire

Oh please. It only seems that way because the Media exploits their sorry butts. There are many other monstrosities of the human race out there...They've just eluded the Media.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:27 pm
seriously that is messed up I actually havent heard very much about it I'm in FL  

Raeiko

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:42 pm
ChristmasLolly
RavennaGrimoire

Oh please. It only seems that way because the Media exploits their sorry butts. There are many other monstrosities of the human race out there...They've just eluded the Media.

Hey, at least we're not even attempting to kill homosexuals legally here. There are worse places to live. Also, I live in Michigan, I didn't know our laws said that. gonk Michigan needs more anti-bullying laws, for sure. :/

And, damn... collection of cells = zygote (which is why I support embryonic stem cell research. "Embryos" are not people, but potential people who don't even have a nervous system yet, it's not destroying human life. It's just messing around with human cells.). Sperm and egg cells = gametes. Not a fetus. So.... uh... I have egg cells. Does that mean I'm pregnant?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:45 pm
A.) repost
B.) the definition of marriage is left to the states, as such they are not ruining anyone's lives.

You can marry elsewhere

NC is also a very conservative state so we have an issue of cultural morality vs perceived equality, Calling people "******** stupid" is really not how you overturn this. Go form a group based on informing the masses of the misconceptions of gay marriage, The separation of church and state, Allow the churches to not recognize the marriages, and speak of the various allowed forms of marriage throughout history,

as westerners gay marriage is a new thing to us, hell even the Greeks didn't let that happen.

but looking at some of the tribes in the U.S., Asia and Africa, also looking at many of the other large civilizations of history, Homosexuality was allowed marriage in some ancient and pre-modern civilizations.

Don't flip out and call them idiots for having their ideals, Just try to sway them to your side, you can't make friends with screams, only enemies.  

Dusty-Boy

Dangerous Autobiographer

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

-_-Stud For Hire-_-

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:23 pm
Wuddlez
RavennaGrimoire

I don't wanna live on this world anymore.

But there smart people around you who disagree with whats going on so there still is some good. smile  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games