Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Miles Farrum et Vapor ((Open, 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:21 pm
"'ello, Gov'nah!" William called from his perch atop a building near where Raphael stood. "Forgive the lapse into that dreadful 'cockney' banter. I've been spending quite a lot of free time perfecting mimicry of various speech patterns I hear about these sorts of places," he rambled in his normal long-winded manner.
"Say, what do you know about ...Gypsies?" he said, whispering the last word and pulling a strange face, like a child experimenting with curse words. He bent his knees and leaped gracefully to the ground, his landing light and nearly silent. Even William was surprised that he had managed not to fall or trip. In his hubris he walked right into a signpost while his gaze followed Raphael.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:34 pm
"Ye may have the cat's foot, but Ah guess ye don't have the night eye, do ye lad?" Raphael snickered as he brushed a dusting of breadcrumbs off. He held off on finishing the other half of his apple and instead thought on the question hanging in the air. "Hm...Ah know that people say they can't be trusted. That they're thrifty, grifty, an' shifty mangy mutts only out tae take yoor hard-earned cash as well as your clothes if'n they get the chance." He looked at the dark ground and fell silent, a soft smile playing on his lips. "But Ah say otherwise."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:59 pm
"I've been -- hounded -- by one of them in recent months," William mumbled. "She says I'm destined for great things," he lied hastily.

((I'm lacking the juice for this one right now. XP Don't worry, it'll come to me.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:32 pm
((Do you want me to wait for you then? XD ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 pm
((I'll make a real post soon. I've just got Bleach and Walls, as well as my book swimming around in my head, and I need to sort all that s**t out first. XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:04 pm
((Okay. I can run with what you already posted but I'll hang on until then.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:02 pm
((Doo da doo?))

Raphael shrugged. "The one Ah met told me that my job would grow on me. But Ah've never heard o' one following ye, unless ye wronged 'em somehow." He smiled mischievously at William. "Well, have ye?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:47 pm
William frowned.
"I'm not sure..." he said truthfully. Their conversation was interrupted by the crack of a gunshot. Too late William glanced up, and felt the shot graze his leg. He gave a howl of shock more than pain, and cast a panicked glance at his fellow.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:40 am
Raphael similarly glanced around but in a far calmer manner than William. The few people in the slowly darkening dusk also looked frightened at the sudden gunshot, but he spotted nobody who looked suspicious enough of committing that act. He offered a shrug to the young man across from him, his smile had disappeared, and a hand reached around to the small of his back. "Looks like they only meant to scare ye," he replied, his eyes resting on William. "But to be safe, git behind me."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:30 am
A second crack contradicted Raphael's theory. This one was a little farther off the mark than the first, but William was not willing to wait until the shooter's aim improved. He bolted for the nearest building, and dove down under a window. The third shot impacted the door of the building. It seemed the shooter had no interest in Raphael.
"Xander! What do I do?" William yelped.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:18 pm
Raphael scoffed at William's retreat and sniffed disdainfully. "First, ye do what Ah tell ye to!" He said with a rude gesture. "An' second, don't get shot!" A bark of a laugh dispelled the quick anger in his voice and his hand came out from behind his back, empty. As long as he wasn't the one being shot at, he had no fear of the gunman, whoever he or she was. As such, he strode boldly forward with both hands up in the air as a sign of peace. "Ookay, ookay, if yer goal was tae make the lad wet his pants, ye done it," Came his call to the stranger. "Why don't we all talk it out? Do ye really want to kill him, or just make him piss some more?"  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff