Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Minecraft Adventures Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to get it? (Minecraft?)
  Yes?
  No?
  Maybe?
  I have it on PC, but I am getting it ^8^
  I have it on PC, Nah I'll wait?
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 pm
Official Rachel Berry
I have the xbox 360 version and the graphics are pretty bad. Don't get me wrong I love the game but I'm still figuring it out.

Its okay, the game really opens up after you got the basics going on.

Food when hurt, a house or shelter. (which you can make better with time.)

And then once you got a good start there is awesome things you can build. (Mob Grinders (gathering items moster drop) and minecart line / station and many many other things.

If you need help just ask us, and as well let us know your gamertag if you feel conferrable and we can help you or I can if you like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:44 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
aboly252
there's an article in kotaku , that says minecraft for xbox will be updated so it will be a little more closer to its pc version whee

Yes, they have said that ti is supposed to be completely up to date with Minecraft PC Version at some point. 3nodding

Sadly though it prob. wont be as varied as PC Version is, which by that I mean not as many extra things I dont think. sweatdrop

Yeah- I wish they'd work on the next PC update tho. It's been FOREVER since they updated us, and it looks like we're getting some amazing new features next time per the snapshot previews they release every week... I'm getting fidgety for it! 3nodding

I understand, I hear awesome sweet stuff is coming for you guys on PC Version soon. ^8^ (Wanna see vids for them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ^8^  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:46 pm
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
aboly252
there's an article in kotaku , that says minecraft for xbox will be updated so it will be a little more closer to its pc version whee

Yes, they have said that ti is supposed to be completely up to date with Minecraft PC Version at some point. 3nodding

Sadly though it prob. wont be as varied as PC Version is, which by that I mean not as many extra things I dont think. sweatdrop

Yeah- I wish they'd work on the next PC update tho. It's been FOREVER since they updated us, and it looks like we're getting some amazing new features next time per the snapshot previews they release every week... I'm getting fidgety for it! 3nodding

I understand, I hear awesome sweet stuff is coming for you guys on PC Version soon. ^8^ (Wanna see vids for them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ^8^

You should look at the latest snapshot video from Paulsoaresjr. It's pretty neat stuff!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:51 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
aboly252

You should look at the latest snapshot video from Paulsoaresjr. It's pretty neat stuff!

Glad I got on today, I have definete watching to do, and also above is a small listing of World Seeds as well. (Maybe on the page before this one.)  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:08 am
Hope everyone is doing well while I am away playing Minecraft and adventuring into the "Land Of Dating" lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:48 pm
Bug Patch has come threw so some problems have been fixed and worked on. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 pm
Giesta
Bug Patch has come threw so some problems have been fixed and worked on. 3nodding

now I can find clay!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:33 pm
Aralik
Giesta

now I can find clay!

Yay!  

The Punk Rock Princess

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:34 am
The Punk Rock Princess
Aralik
Giesta

now I can find clay!

Yay!

^8^

They went threw and fixed a lot of things to do with "The Nether" being glitched (Stuck in the Nether, Stuck above the Nether and cant get out, and such.)

And other things like adding an actual "Auto-Save" feature and lighting and menu controls more similar to the PC Version.

Few other small things which included making Clay appear naturally in the game instead of the glitched bit of it appearing only in one specific spot on every Map.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games