Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Ymir Elivagar & Hinata (Anguis Lingua & Songstress Kitsune)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image

Songstress Kitsune

The sun glared overhead as the lone figure walked along the dusty road towards the town in the distance. One icy blue eye scanned for potential trouble from under the robe's hood, even as Ymir relished the thought of some foolish bandit trying to waylay the felicorn. When had his last fight been, anyways? Ah, right, that drunken Viking in the town five days walk behind him. The felicorn grinned, slightly sharpened teeth gleaming in the sunlight. That had been a particularly entertaining fight, though he had to admit that his ribs still hurt from those punches.

Ymir crested a hill and paused as he studied the land in front of him. The town was much larger than he'd anticipated, more a modest city nestled among the rolling hills. He huffed in annoyance as he started down the hill. Small towns were easier to leave in smoking ruins, cities... not so much without back-up. "Very well," he said to himself, voice rumbling like a rock slide, "perhaps a... small break from leading my brethren is in order."

Two hours later, Ymir walked down the street, eyes flicking left and right as he watched these kats bustle about their humdrum lives, blissfully unaware of the felicorn as he looked for the nearest tavern.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

One mostly ignorant of the tenets of her sect would assume that Himata Ryuumi's sole goal in life was to spend as much time drinking or having sex as possible. She certainly did nothing to discourage such an idea; few would ever suspect the pretty party girl was one of the undead. (And it wasn't entirely wrong anyway.)

At that particular moment she was at her usual barstool, knocking back a shot of whiskey so quickly she had her fellow barflies staring. She looked around, grinning widely, and shifted just a bit to give a. Ether look at her legs. Oh, she was having fun watching them squirm. Few of these men would get their hands on her; contrary to popular belief, she did have some standards.

Some being the operative word, of course.

But this evening she was excercising them, looking for so done who could really catch her attention.someone...interesting.

Anguis Lingua

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm
Songstress Kitsune

He heard the tavern before he saw it, the raucous playing of some bawdy piano tune, the loud and boisterous laughter that signaled the felicorn's desired location. Turning a corner, Ymir spotted the tavern easily enough, the two kats stumbling out the door were a dead giveaway. Pulling the tattered, dusty cloak tighter, he crossed the street and shoved the two drunkards aside. One of them cursed him out, and he paused, briefly debating showing the drunk the business end of his mace.

After a few seconds of debate, Ymir decided to take the easy route instead. Reaching down, he grabbed the drunkard's shirt and lifted him up as easily as lifting a book. The kat squawked in surprised indignation seconds before Ymir spun on the ball of his foot. The felicorn smiled as the drunkard kissed the wall and dropped, unconscious with a broken nose. His friend stumbled to his side as Ymir stepped into the tavern.

Ymir breathed deeply, savoring the scent of cigarette smoke, guttering torches, sweat, and alcohol. True, it wasn't the much sweeter smell of blood, hot iron, and fear, but he would take what he could until the war machine lurched into action again. And besides, downtime meant a drink or four. Ignoring the sudden silence his appearance caused, the felicorn stalked across the crowded room and shoved his way to the bar.

"Whiskey," he growled at the nervous barkeep, "highest quality. And leave the bottle." Ymir uncorked the bottle and took a long pull, setting the bottle down with a thud. "Not bad. Go." He smirked as the barkeep scrambled to get to the other end of the bar. Easing onto the barstool, he scanned the tavern for potential enemies, then paused.

"What th-," he muttered as he took another swig on the bottle. He watched the ivory skinned female on the other end of the bar, eyebrow arched in appreciation as she knocked back a shot with the skill of one who know her way around the bottle. "Hmm, interesting," he rumbled. Ymir settled into his seat, keeping an ear out for potential threats even as he kept his eye on the dragon-like female. Perhaps having stopped for a drink would prove... interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:56 pm
Hinata noticed the ruckus the Felicorn's arrival caused, and a wicked grin flicked across the Kuei-jin's face. She kept her eyes on her drink at first, which the bartender was quick to refill. Pleasing the pretty lady seemed to hit the top of his priorities list. She gave him a wink and a smile as she threw back the new shot, before sliding away from her seat and sauntering across the bar.

Her hips swayed as she walked, and her tail slid from side to side against the floor. She could feel all eyes on her, and that was how she liked it...but there was only one person's attention she wanted for now. He was the only interesting thing in this bar...in this whole damn town really.

She slid up onto the barstool next to him and beckoned the bartender over. He was quick to furnish her with another shot and then skitter away.

"Got everyone in this place scared," she purred amusedly.

Anguis Lingua

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:34 am
Songstress Kitsune

Ymir chuckled as he tipped his bottle towards her in acknowledgement. "They are weak," he said with a voice that sounded like an avalanche of rock, "There are enough of them in this tavern alone to potentially take me down, yet they cower behind their ales and juices at the sight of one lone felicorn. I would slaughter them all with my bare hands if the magic of this world wouldn't keep them alive." He tilted his head to the side for a moment, then grinned. It rather resembled a shark's grin. "Then again, that same magic does prolong the enjoyment of meting out pain to such weaklings before growing bored."

He took another swig of whiskey and ran the back of his hand over his mouth. "And I would say you are incorrect, not everyone is scared of me." That shark smile again, as he looked her over with blunt approval. "Then again, instincts tell me you are rarely incorrect about such things, yes?" Noticing her empty glass, he reached over and poured a shot, then offered his bottle to a toast.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:28 pm
Hinata laughed, a sound like the tinkling of bells. Everything about her had a certain delicateness to it, and yet she laughed at the idea of slaughter. "Oh, I have no doubt you could." She said. "You are clearly a remarkable warrior." Hinata was nothing if not bold, and without even a hint of nerves she reached down to trail a finger up his bicep. "Hm, hm, so interested in pain...You remind me of another I know well. Though I doubt you are quite so devoted to pain-pleasure as she and her sort."

At the mere implication that she ought to be scared, the Laughing Rainbow let loose yet another bell-like chuckle. "I do not fear you, war bringer, because I have nothing to fear." She said, stating it as the basest of all facts. "And you are the only one here even mildly worth my time."

Anguis Lingua

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:12 pm
Songstress Kitsune

Ymir chuckled. "Your friend sounds like someone I would enjoy meeting, if only to perhaps learn some new tricks." He never acknowledged the finger trailing his bicep, though there was a slight quickening of breath.

The felicorn bristled slightly at being 'even mildly worth her time', though he held back his retort. "'Mildly', hmm." He took a slow gulp of whiskey. "You are an intriguing one. You look like one I could break between my fingers and pick my teeth with. Yet, instinct warns that you could just as easily empty this bar as I could." He eyed her empty glass and refilled it with an amused smile. "And I do not mean simply by drinking everyone under the table, either."

He tapped his chest twice, then held his hand out. "I am Ymir Elivagar. I lead the felicorn war machine with my brother, Dante."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 am
Hinata chuckled darkly. "Ohm I wouldn't call her a friend. An acquaintance, someone from home, certainly, but 'friend' may go too far." She would only consider one of the other dharma leaders near a friend, and that only because of one lovely, steamy drunken evening.

"Mildly indeed." She laughed, tail swishing as she scooted her barstool just a bit closer to him. "Hah, perceptive...Believe me when I say, appearances can be extremely deceiving." Alcohol-dunked slut she may be, but she was still a Kuei-jin. She sipped her newly refilled glass, savoring the taste of the whiskey now,.

"Hinata Ryuumi. More than my name, you need not know." The Laughing Rainbow said.

Anguis Lingua

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash