Submit

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:34 am
Just like the title says. PM me with your ideas ;p.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm totally just going to post here instead of PMing you. :9

I'm incredibly lazy;
Could I please have a link to one of your roleplays to see an example of your roleplaying style?

You show me yours, I'll show you mine.

c:

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:19 pm
minus infinity

I'm totally just going to post here instead of PMing you. :9

I'm incredibly lazy;
Could I please have a link to one of your roleplays to see an example of your roleplaying style?

You show me yours, I'll show you mine.

c:

I do not know if you saw my signature or not, but today is my first day back on gaia after almost a year long hiatus. I haven't posted in a very long time. So even though I am normally a semi-lit author when it comes to RP, at the current time I'm right back at beginner. I will of course return to semi-lit if not lit eventually, but for now I have to get back into the swing of things. Alright?  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:33 pm

-insert gigantic derp here-

Well, the first thing I'll say is:
Welcome back to our lovely guild! -throws confetti-
Second order of business:
Your nephew is adorable. <3

And, to prevent stalling,
Would you mind looking at this roleplay? This guild is for semi and literate roleplayers, and the roleplay I'm going to give you this link to I feel fits the bill for kinky. It's a strip club where literally anything goes, you could have a male or a female stripper or any kind of action you wanted going on.

I'm sorry to pressure you into this new guild, we're all pressing for new recruits there, I really do feel like a used car salesperson talking to you like this. I have a conscience, I swear!
-pulls out Jimeny Cricket esque cricket-

Anyway, here's the link:

Here

But, if you don't want to take part,

I'm very much willing to have a kinky roleplay with you via PM or here in Why Not or wherever else. Don't exactly want to scare you off or anything ...

-evil laughter-

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:56 pm
minus infinity

Would you mind looking at this roleplay? This guild is for semi and literate roleplayers, and the roleplay I'm going to give you this link to I feel fits the bill for kinky. It's a strip club where literally anything goes, you could have a male or a female stripper or any kind of action you wanted going on.

I'm sorry to pressure you into this new guild, we're all pressing for new recruits there, I really do feel like a used car salesperson talking to you like this. I have a conscience, I swear!

Anyway, here's the link:

Here

I'm very much willing to have a kinky roleplay with you via PM or here in Why Not or wherever else. Don't exactly want to scare you off or anything ...

-evil laughter-

I looked it over. It is an interesting idea, I'll give you that. But my vision is too poor to see italiced font that small in multiple colors. Sorry. You didn't scare me off I just can't see it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:16 pm
The_Original_River_Song
minus infinity

Anyway, here's the link:

Here

-evil laughter-

I looked it over. It is an interesting idea, I'll give you that. But my vision is too poor to see italiced font that small in multiple colors. Sorry. You didn't scare me off I just can't see it.

Oh pfff, we've all got bad vision here too. I will tell you that you have to apply to get into the guild the roleplay I gave you the link to is in, but if you're interested I can get you in?

Garfield strip stealing time:
"This honey has great options like a horn and windshield wipers."
"Those are options?"
"Buddy, in your price range TIRES are options."
[/used car salesperson]

Would you like to persue a roleplay here in Why Not, over PM, or maybe in LB?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:19 pm
here works.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:25 pm
Pretty cool. 83 Would you mind continuing this over PM so that I know your preferences?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces