Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Rotten Fruit** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:51 pm
Sawyer hugged Fenrir tightly and said, "That's okay. I lost my mama when I was four, too. I thought someone else got her, but I guess... R-Rim... Father..."
He couldn't bring himself to finish.
He tried to think better of it.
He found himself smiling, and he even giggled a little bit.
"It's okay. My mama said that the souls stay there forever, so your mama's always in your echoes. You can talk to her whenever you wanna."
Sawyer was still young, so he didn't understand the full concept of Death; even still, he knew the pain it brought, and he wanted to help ease it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:02 pm
Fenrir hugs Sawyer back, tears still streaming down his face but now out of joy. "Yeah, in our echoes..." He pulls away and wipes the tears away, holding his hand out to Sawyer, "My name is Fenrir Shade, what's yours?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:36 pm
Sawyer stared at Fenrir's hand for a moment. There was something he had to do...
Oh!
He took his hand and shook it like he'd seen Rim do a few times, and he said, "My name's Sawyer White! It's very nice to meet you, Mister Fenrir!"
Briar walked over to the two and sat next to Fenrir. "So, where are you gonna go?" she asked Sawyer, though she knew he wouldn't know. Sawyer paused, thinking about the answer to her question.
He could go back with Fae...
Or he could live in the woods, like people in survival movies did...
Or he could live in the streets of the city...

"I think the city sounds nice!" he said, partially serious, "I mean, no one can hurt me too bad there, and I can live on my own!" Briar's eyes widened, and she said, "No way. There's no way I'm letting you live in the streets. That's no way for a little boy to grow up. He needs food, and shelter, and love, and he can't get those by being alone." She held Fenrir's hand and kissed him for a few moments before pulling back and blushing. Sawyer made and face and said, "Ew, kissing! Get a room!"
He smiled. He'd heard Ella say that to Fae and Rim a few times, and though he had absolutely no clue what it meant, saying it made him feel mature.
Briar couldn't help but laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:53 pm
Fenikkusu chuckled lightheartedly.
"Don't forget, Sawyer. King Swift has offered for you to stay here in the castle as a member of the Macafee family. Besides," Fenikkusu leaned in a bit closer to whisper.
"Are you sure you want to leave princess Rose after all those sweet sentiments of love you confessed earlier?" he said, half teasingly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:08 pm
"O-oh... Right..." he said, a slight blush crossing his cheeks. He had no idea what a "sentiment" was, but from the way Fenikkusu said it, it sounded like it was something very sweet.
He looked at the group and said, "But what can I do? I don't wanna be a leech or anything."
Briar piped up and said, "You could be a friend for Rose. I don't taking care of an extra kid, especially if that kid's my brother." Sawyer smiled broadly, and he wrapped his arms around Briar's next and said happily, "Really? I can stay? That' so cool! Thank you, thank you!"
Briar hugged him back and said, "You're safe here, kid. Nothing bad can happen now. I promise."
Sawyer let a few happy tears slip.
For the first time in a very long time, he believed in a promise.
((The End))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:21 pm
((Wait, before it ends, I just want to slip this in as a Segway to my next RP.))

Two of the souls hovered outside the window, lightly glowing, pulsing back and forth as if they were talking in a way only they could understand. They watched the inhabitants of the castle intently, secretly glad that they were free. They had unfinished business to attend to. They turn and fly away, following the trail left by the other two souls, the ones intent on finding a certain person they could use. Maybe he'd help them all.

((Now you can end it! biggrin ))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items