Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OPEN CLASS] Don't I Get A Wish for This? (Belladonna) PASS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AyeAvast rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 11 Total: 18 (2-24)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:09 pm
And then the unthinkable happened. But in the most glorious way.
Belladonna dug down deep and found the tenacity to hit the monster and hit it hard. It let out a large groan of agony and fell to the floor, but it still lashed out at her once. Its attack hurt, but not as bad.
I'm actually going to win!!

HP: 18
Damage: 12+1= 13
Boss HP: 1  
AyeAvast rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 pm
Glad to have a big finish, the witch darted over to the monster and stood her ground. She held both hands out in front of her, her cards poised and waiting for attack.
"I told you I would win. And I did. This cycle ends here and now. I have beaten you." She told it, her eyebrows drawn down in determination. Yet just as she swung her hands down to finish it, the monster looked up at her and though it had no face, she could feel its pain. Its terror. Though she didn't intend to, Belladonna pulled her punch at the last minute and didn't finish as grandly as she had anticipated.
But she did finish.

HP: 13
Damage: 3+1= 4
Boss HP: 0!!!! BELLADONNA FINALLY WINS!!!  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:19 pm
After a too long battle that last way too many rounds, Belladonna had won. She watched the monster begin to fade before it coalesced into one small object. Curiosity struck her and Belladonna reached down to touch it. You and I aren't so different. Something whispered in her mind, but the cracking of the object startled her more than the whispers.
Suddenly feeling a little hesitant, Belladonna turned around to walk from the crazy, mixed up world only to find herself in the classroom. No one was there and she couldn't see anyone. For a moment she felt someone's eyes on her back, but when turned, the room was empty.

"Um! Hello?" She called out as she took a few tentative steps forward. "Don't I get a wish for this?"

[FIN!]  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces