10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASHLEE - WINNIFRED - KURTZER

The entire time that this was going on, Winnie had simply been standing awkwardly by stove in the kitchen, unsure of what was going on, and what she should do.
[Ah! I got left behind! crying Sorry, I joined another rp in addition to this one, and totally forgot to check in. That's why my patron candy is AirHeads! sweatdrop ]

Otakon BK

Angel in my Dreams

Serrenedy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:25 pm
[I do that too sometimes]

Victor watched the event unfold. When David walked in with a stragger he ran up to him to hide from any possible stray blows. He didn't want David hurt, but he was pretty scared of getting hit by mistake  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

That part of the black haired girl's memories unlocked: beating Aya and then talking to Cain in the bathroom. Nothing after that was able to reach her at the moment though. After having blushed when the twin kissed her forehead and watching him beat up Serrenedy, Alexia Jayy blinked and grabbed onto Cain's arm. "Please don't hit someone again." she asked softly, "It's not good to hit others. It hurts people and could backlash at you, too."

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASHLEE - WINNIFRED - KURTZER

In order to avoid the conflict happenning out in the hall and upstairs, Winnie had been fixedly staring at her fee and counting the minutes that went by before she could politely make her exit. Although... she wasn't exactly sure if she really wanted to leave. This was almost like having friends, admittedly nutty, phsychotic ones with serious problems. What was the saying? "Birds of a feather, flock together"? Yeah, that was it. Just as Winnie realized the delicious scent of peach cobler wafting from the oven, the sudden sound of footsteps- someone coming into the kitchen -caused her to look up in time to see Victor hurry over to David. Now was as good a time as any to figure out what was going on outside the kitchen. "Um, hey," Winnie mumbled as she walked over to the two boys, "...David... Is, is everything okay out there?" Afterwards, she mentally kicked herself. Of course everything wasn't okay out there! There had been sounds of fighting, still were in fact, and this guy had just stumbled in with a bruise forming around his neck a bad limp! Stupidstupidstupid. Stupid. Quick, think of something else to say: "I- if you two wanted, we could go... somewhere. Somewhere else. Like, um, well, my place." Even dumber. Now they'd think she was hitting on them! Or something. Winnie's words had been brought on by the panicked expression of Victor. He looked like a trapped animal, a deer pinned down by blinding headlights. David didn't look too good either; he was rather unsteady on his feet.
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Serrenedy

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:25 pm
David looked a little surprised, "Well, things are a little crazy. But I have a feeling it might calm soon. If not then it might be best to go somewhere else" he said before glancing at Victor. Poor guy looked terrified, and so cute too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:48 am
Serrenedy

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:07 am
((ANIMENEXT-Soyrry I didn't warn anyone, but I'm back now!!!!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy came into the kitchen, she wasn't limping, but there was an impressive bruise blooming on her jaw. She walked over to the sink and spat out a large ammount of blood. She streches, popping out the joints in her torso. As she goes into the oven, she notices the group of scared people. She smiled at them, the smile was a bit off-putting due to blood, but it was genuine. "Don't worry guys, There's only about five people Cain would ever hit, and they all gave him permission, so it's no problem." She grabbedthe dish with her bare hands, quickly placing it on the counter and washing her hands with ice cold water. "Besides, Ihe couldn't acutually hurt anyone even if he tried." She spa out more blood and wiped her hands on her skirt, then grabbed a knife, "Anyone want a peice?" She asked, gesturing to the cobbler. It was then that she noticed David. She winced at once, then went into her backpack-witch had remained with her this entire time-and pulled out what looked like a shampoo bottle filled with crushed powder. She put down the knife and walked over to him. "This is an herbal supliment, I made it myself back when..." She trailed off with a scowl. "Nevermind-anyway, I'll teach you how to make a tea from it, it should take care of the pain. Back home I have a salve that'll handell the bruise." She at least looked sheepish, hanging her head low and blushing. "I really didn't mean that, I mean...I was angry, and scared and...there's no reason, I shouldn't have attacked you. "She held out the herbs like a peace offering "Friends?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

."Please don't hit someone again. It's not good to hit others. It hurts people and could backlash at you, too." Cain looked back at Aleixia-Jay and smiled softly. "Sometimes hitting others is good. Hit someone that can handell it, it keeps you from hitting someone that could get really hurt. He looked in the direction she'd gone. "She'll be fine, "We where sparring partners, she's a LOT stronger then she looks.He cracked his head, then sat down calmly, the room was spinning something evil. He was sure she'd given him another concussion, he'd need to ask her for some of that tea. By the time the room stopped spinning enough to see, he'd managed to scoot himself to lean his head on a wall. "Are YOU alright" He asked Alexia-Jay. "We're normally really careful when we do that, we didn't hit you did we?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 am
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

The young girl shook her head and held on to arm tighter in case he fell. "I just don't like seeing people get hurt..." she said softly, "It's not fun to get hurt no matter if you say it's okay or they're stronger than they look... Alexia Jayy stared off, remembering when the bullies would hurt her in multiple ways. 'I don't want to be hurt anymore...' she thought.

"Then, let me take control forever." the demon said, "I'll take the pain while you can sleep blissfully for the rest of your pathetic life."

Alexia buried her face immediately into Cain's shoulder when the demon started talking. "No... I don't want that..." she mumbled.

The demon cackled, "But you just wanted to sleep to get away from me! How stupid!"

'That was different...' she thought.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

[S'ight. I got MetroCon this Saturday.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:26 am
David finds a place to sit before he would end up falling over. He didnt seem angry. In fact he wasnt. "Dont worry about it. Its common for to be confusion after waking up from the effects of zydrate. Which is why I'd rather leave it alone." David said as he staired at the floor. He was actually surprised she offered to be a friend. He smiled lightly, but did not decline. David Cullen would probably lose his rep, but now it doesnt matter. "Sounds interesting"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 am
((anyone wanna restart this?))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy grinned and took the hand that had been ignored in order to muse his hair a bit. "Welcome to state of Crazy, city: insanity ville unfortunately it's a one way train ticket that brought you here and you can never get out, fortunately, you get used to it-so..." She grinned evilly, then sang "Put on your WAR PAINT" She cackled once, then proceeded to sing all of Phoenix by Fall out Boy while serving out cobbler. She knew her way around the house decently it seemed, and got some milk to go with the desert, as well as brewed some of the tea with the herbal supplement. "COBBLER-IF YOU DON'T GET SOME YOU'RE AS NORMAL AS CINDY"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

Cain blinked when she suddenly burrowed into him, but he took it in stride-holding her tighter. "I wish your demon was real" he said softly. "Like-I know he's real but I want something tangible so I can kick his a** from here to the moon and back again. He kissed her forehead again. "Talk-it's easier to ignore voices when you're talking over 'em.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash