• Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:50 pm
["It's not really expected of me like your secret isn't exactly expected from you, you know?" I forgot the "n't" in "isn't".]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:51 pm
(Ah. Okay. I'll edit)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:00 pm
She smiled as she pocketed his number, proud that she was able to settle things with the rebel. Alexia Jayy stood and went off to her own class as well.

[Time skip? And I'm not exactly sure about what to do next. Any ideas?]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:09 pm
(You can start to get her to get friendly with Nick and start to actually fall for him and stuff, like texting him at home or something. I'm time skipping to after school.)

After school, Nick decided that he didn't want to party tonight, but instead do his next favorite thing, smoke a pack and watch some MLP videos. He wasn't sure if he should have given her his number, but he doubted she wanted anything to do with him and wouldn't text or anything. Not that he didn't mind though.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:23 pm
As Alexia Jayy was walking home, she got bored and was fiddling with her MyTouch Q phone, switching from playing Temple Run, Angry Birds, and other games every five seconds. She finally grew tired off her games and pulled up her text messaging app and decided to text someone. The musician slid through her contact list and reached the end with a sigh as she came to her front door. "Who should I text?" she mumbled, kicking the door closed and tossing her bag on the couch. She didn't exactly feel like writing right now, so she just grabbed a Pop Tart from the pantry in her kitchen and flopped on the couch next to her bag. As she turned on the television, she dug through her pockets, finding some of her money, wrappers, and other random crap she'd stuffed in her pocket that day. Then, she pulled out a piece of paper. Forgetting what it was, she opened it curiously. 'XXX-XXX-XXXX', it was Nicholas' number. "Oh, right." she said softly before looking at her phone. The young girl picked up her cell and punched in the number to the recipient section of the "New Message" option of the app before typing in and sending him a text saying, 'Hi. It's Alexia Jayy.'. She saved the number in her contacts and awaited a reply while watching The Looney Tunes Show on Cartoon Network.

[Didn't feel like making up a number, so yea. razz Pretend that's a number.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:36 pm
A puff of smoke was let out as Nick's phone went off. "Y'all got a message" It said in Applejack's voice. He was able to get Ashleigh Ball, the voice of AJ and Rainbow Dash, to say that for him while at Brony Con last year. He took his phone and checked who it was. "Never seen this number before... let's see... Huh?" It was Alexia Jayy, that one girl from school who actually knows his secret. "What's she doing texting me?" He wondered, sending a text back. 'Uh hi. Is this about today at school or something?' He texted, not knowing why she would want to strike up a conversation with him after everything.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:55 pm
Alexia Jayy unlocked her phone, getting a reply and texted back with, 'Nope. Genuine boredom. Either my friends are at clubs or they are very boring to text, so I thought, 'Why not text a new person?'. If you don't wanna talk though, then I guess that's fine, too.'

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff