Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] History Written In Blood (Sammy & Rep) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Rep smirked faintly. "That's just mean."

Tracey agreed.

As the room's door crumbled in Sammy's hands, Rep found himself slightly disappointed. He'd admittedly been curious to see what this creature had to show him.

"You can't say we leap from the shadows when your guys live in them full time. If anyone has sneak attacking covered its your people, you lot have it ******** down to a fine art, so much humans don't even think half of you exist."

He snorted. "I'm guessing, there's nothing to see any more? This house is ******** s**t man, they should demolish it and build something that doesn't change all the time in its place." An ice cream parlour maybe.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 pm
"I'm speaking from my own experiences in that Trance. I'd rather be dead then turned into one of those."

She turned back to the door again frowning at its crumbled ruin turning back to the path of ice moving towards the hunter again, the light crunch of her boots echoing in the room.

"Maybe, but humans outside of hunters are ignorant and can barely comprehend us when we arrive. You all always wait, lurking, we can't go anywhere outside the school without your kind being far behind us."

Moving past the hunter she stood in the door to the library again. "No. It seems the room I wanted to find is gone for good at this rate." She shook her head again, "No this place is bound to stay. It's somewhere between, I don't even think a human could find it. Us, you, yes, but no normal human will tread these twisted grounds." She paused, "At least not without dying horribly."

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:24 pm

He delighted in the classification of him as something beyond normal humans. It always made him feel powerful and dangerous.

"And rightly so. You should stick to your own world." he said, glancing around. "Maybe no one could find it, but its still s**t and could do with improvements. Suppose it's needed though. We need to keep you people from using it as a sneaky little portal into the human world." He'd never really considered the possibility of it working in reverse. It was curious to try and figure out how they even got there in the first place.

"Speaking of though, I shouldn't be here all day. Don't ******** know what this place does." he wasn't entirely sure he wanted to start a fight one on one with this zombie. He shouldn't really have been wandering around alone in the first place. It was a subtle willingness to leave without an all out battle, this time anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 pm
It was likely the only compliment the hunter would ever get from the undead ghoul. She turned to face him again by the door looking at him on the middle of the ice bridge. Memories of her friends racing across fading away replaced by him, only him.

"And you should keep the hell out of ours but you all seem to be failing at that even now." She pointed to the ground, "This was a training ground for our kind at one point, ever since Caelius," the name was said with a very deep hint of bitterness, "And the head of Conquest clashed here it's been something else. But it was still ours first." She pointed farther out, "You act like we can just walk out and torment your kind. We can't. At least not yet so stop fussing like a brat. You're the ones that keep sneaking into places you shouldn't. Speaking of which try that tunnel out in the front yard. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun going through that."

She started back into the library looking left and right trying to recall which way lead back to the front of the house again. "It changes, each room, each path, to test the people inside. If you can't handle that you must be a real shitty hunter." With that she started down the hall, boots thudding softly against the carpet that lay over wooden floor. She wasn't going to fight here, not today, not with Red on her mind.

Maybe next time.

Miliardo Kason

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas