[PRP]Learning more (Lakshmi & Hassan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image She wandered around the Faejinn capital, still acquainting herself with the sights and other things. Her dark eyes glanced to a stall that sold nicely woven rugs. Walking over, she felt one of the hanging rugs, contemplating purchasing it and taking it home to the water village for her house. She'd actually come to like the market of the capital in these past few days of her visit here.

((save my sanity #1c1cb3))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

Hassan was wandering about the market searching for a specific fabric his neighbor asked him to pick up for her. He could not tell her no since she has always been in his life, always there when he needed advice.

"By the stall with the rugs, go 4 stalls down on the left and you will find Hari" he muttered recalling her words as he searched to no avail. "Only Hari will have the fabric and color I need" she told him.

Scanning quickly over the merchant's stalls a flash of blue caught his attention. Stopping he looked again and realized the flash of color was a female jinn who was admiring a rug at a stall. Unable to look away, he stood transfixed watching her wondering what she would do next.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:03 am
She waved the merchant over, pointing at the blue and cream rug she'd been investigating. "How much is it?" She asked, hoping it wasn't too terribly expensive. Such a rug would do so nicely in her humble home and she had few nice things, not that she lived in squallier.. she just had a peculiar taste in things that made decorating often a bit difficult.

Hearing the price, she quickly took up her coin bag and counted out her till. "Hrmm... You don't deliver by chance do you?" She didn't think they'd be wiling to take the rug to the water village.. but then, she never knew till she asked right?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:15 am
Realizing he was standing in the middle of the flow of foot traffic, Hassan quickly stepped back in between two stalls and allowed his eyes to drift back to the female at the rug stall.

Her movements were fluid, graceful and not hurried. At least that is what he thought as he watched her. Realizing she was completing her purchase due to the fact she opened what appeared to be a coin bag, Hassan realized if he was to talk to her he needed to do so and quickly before she left the stall.

Walking towards her, he overheard the question she asked the merchant. Her voice was lovely and he caught a glimpse of her face. She was beautiful.

Waiting to hear what the merchants reply was before he decided how to approach her, he looked up at the merchant and stared.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:25 am
The merchant seemed to regard her with a rather stern look that told her she was asking a rather foolish question. "We do.. depending on the distance." She heard him say and gave a small frown.

That was all the answer she really needed. If she was going to buy this rug she was going to have to leave it in her room at the inn till sh went back home. "Never mind the inquiry then, I'll just take the rug." She nodded with a small smile and put the money in the merchant's hand before snapping closed her coin bag.

She watched the merchant roll up the rug and hand it to her. Tucking it under her arm she turned to leave having not noticed the other fae beside her till she felt the rug bump against something. "Sorry.." She said with a sheepish look.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:36 am
Watching the merchant, Hassan saw the look that crossed his face and it was not a pleasant one to say the least. His tone of voice left little doubt that he was not happy with her question and for some reason that irritated Hassan.

The female jinn seemed to understand what the merchant really was trying to say with a look and wording. He watched as she paid and accepted the rug, just as Hassan stepped closer she turned to step into the flow of foot traffic and the rug smacked into his arm. Looking at his arm he heard her say "sorry" which caused him to look up and into her eyes.

Feeling a bit foolish, Hassan said "No harm done, are you ok?"

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:53 am
She gave a nod, the opals on her jewelery glimmering in the sun's light. "I'm well.. Nothing hurt so all is well." She said with a small smile upon her pink lips. Glancing into the flow of foot tragic, she wondered if she wanted to head to the next stall or just take her new purchase to the inn. She'd been eying some of the finer things the day before when she spoke to the other female and wondered if the bolt of silk would still be there this day.

Pushing her thoughts to the edge of her mind, she spoke once more. "I guess It'd help if I looked around before starting to walk though." She wasn't in any hurry or anything, after all she was often taking holiday to wander around some new place. And though she'd often heard stories about the capital, she hadn't ever come to it till she'd had the conversation with the albino fire jinn. His description of the place had peeked her interest beyond any other story she'd heard growing up and once curious.. she often found herself trying to satisfy her curiosity in order to expand her kn
owledge.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:14 am
Listening to her Hassan could not help but wander where she was from. She seemed enraptured of the capital as if it was her first time here.

He noticed her smile that played upon her lips that seemed to ensnare his senses. Thoughts of how she looked at everything as if it was the first time she had, he seized the opportunity that presented itself.

"I have a errand to finish, my elderly faekat neighbor asked me to purchase a bolt of specific color of fabric for her, would you like to accompany me? It should not be to far only a few stalls down if I recall her directions correctly." he said smoothly.

Bowing suddenly he said "Excuse my lack of manners, I am Hassan. May I know your name?" he asked in a soft tone.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:29 am
"It's a pleasure meeting you, Hassan. I'm Lakshmi" She smiled once more. Her words were smooth, flowing like water from her lips. "I'd like to accompany you.. actually I was toying with buying a bolt of cloth myself.." She chuckled at the coincidence. Looking around, she wondered which direction they were to head. "Lead the way.. I'd just get us lost."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:06 pm
Waiting for her response Hassan scanned the merchant stalls to verify he was indeed in the right area.

Suddenly she spoke and even chuckled which to his ears sounded like a babbling brook it was so soothing.

"The merchant I need to see is this way" he indicated with his arm. "I was told this merchant sells the finest bolts of fabrics in the entire marketplace" he said conversationally. "I am ready if you are" he said as he stepped into the foot traffic and headed to the left side of the stalls.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:15 pm
irishgirl1017

She followed after him, nodding. "Everything here seems to be so finely made, I can't imaging how much better this stall's fabrics could be." She was like water, flowing around the other faes as she moved around them trying to keep up with Hassan. "I guess it's obvious that I'm not from the capital, isn't it?" She said though her eyes were still taking in everything around her like nothing more than a silly tourist.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games