Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
Out of curiosity -- Bears

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reveladom

Omnipresent Loiterer

15,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:26 am
This is more geared toward the males in this guild, BUT ladies, please feel free to give your opinion. (Well, any ladies that feel the need to give their opinion)

As some of you may or may not know, a bear is a guy with normally both an excessive amount of body hair, and or a... large exterior.

I personally don't care too much for hair unless it's on the face or head, but I've seen a lot of men who actually look really hot with it. And when it comes to large men, I guess I do kind of like love handles, just so long as they aren't too huge. Not to say I'm a chubby chaser, but I don't mind.

In case you didn't notice, I am a gay male, just saying to get it out there.

Also, I feel like this isn't the right forum for this, sorry if it isn't. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:23 am
This is actually the first I've heard of guys being compared to bears, but in my own opinion, I don't think an excessive amount of body hair is attractive on either a guy or lady. I'm a guy, and I have a moderate amount of body hair, which is enough for me. I personally don't like having too much hair, so I always keep my face clean-shaven. And with the last part, I have found women who are a tad bit larger than myself attractive before, though as with you, I'm not chubby chaser. The only guy I've ever found attractive though, was skinny, nerdy, and more feminine in personality, like myself, not large or really hairy.

Oh, and I don't think you can go wrong sticking something like this in chatterbox, even if it was suppose to be in one of the others. ^^;

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 pm
I don't like facial hair, maybe a little bit

I don't like muscular guys, it gets kinda gross

I don't like obese people in general

I actually feel like I hear a lot of people say the same thing you did, they like guys with a little chubbyness going on, but that's it. (That actually puts me in a really good place x3)  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 pm
Bears, oh yes, rawr. biggrin I'm a lover of most body shapes, but big, round, muscly men, furry or not, just make me happy. I used to be a bit of a twink but since I've put on some weight, I like to consider myself a tiny, tiny bear. razz  

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items