-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:17 pm
Good evening, everyone.

I was wondering how many of you are experiencing the ability(or disability) to play some of the games here on Gaia? I cannot seem to play anything except Backyard Monsters as of now. So, I was wondering if you were having troubles accessing them as well?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:54 pm
I stopped playing the games ~ too many lockouts, canceling games, other issues just took out any enjoyment.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm
I can't play Backyard Monsters or Resort World either. It's been a few months since I was able to.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:05 pm
Ah, I see.
Thanks for answering. heart

Earlier, I brought it up on the ATA today. I didn't get back to their reply in time. They just said to be a bit more specific. ...honestly, everyone's been having problems with the games on here. It's kinda sad. sweatdrop I wonder how much longer they'll ignore it?  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:55 pm
The only games I really play are Slots or Tiles when I'm really bored and stocked up on lots of tokens. Otherwise I don't go on there a lot of a time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:04 am
The only games I really play are Blackjack and the Puzzles and I'm almost never on zOMG but I have gone on there every now and then on the random whim myself so I haven't noticed many of the problems other than what I'm told by others cat_sweatdrop  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:35 am
I haven't played any of the games in about 4 years, and then I only ever played the slots or the occasional game of Blackjack.

Wait; how are you supposed to be more specifc than "I can't play any of the games except 'X'"? What, do they want the specific time of day you tried to play? Are they wondering what you were wearing at the time? That's it, isn't it? I think they're just using this as an excuse to get their perverted kicks. Well played, admin. Well palyed >.>... but not well enough!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:32 pm
well honestly i havn't had much probs with games except when zomg started out or when games don't let u on other then that i been having pretty good time with there games
I havn't been able to finish the quests on zomg eh if it mattered i play with my mule if i wanna finish quest for items and hope it dont get stuck also.
I play a little of everything just when my whim hits me and i gotta play something.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:46 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
I haven't played any of the games in about 4 years, and then I only ever played the slots or the occasional game of Blackjack.

Wait; how are you supposed to be more specifc than "I can't play any of the games except 'X'"? What, do they want the specific time of day you tried to play? Are they wondering what you were wearing at the time? That's it, isn't it? I think they're just using this as an excuse to get their perverted kicks. Well played, admin. Well palyed >.>... but not well enough!

Yeah, I kinda came back because there were more games and stuff than other avatar communities. So, it's a bit @disappointing.

Ahh, I kinda got the "kicked down the Christmas slide feelin'" if you know what I mean. When I first saw his answer I just looked at it and was all O_O; Mn...
Honestly! I've tried all sorts of blue outfits. Maybe Gaia just isn't very blue friendly? I wasn't wearing a hoop skirt, and I don't think I was dancing like a sissy little girl. So hm? At least wiggle the wires and pray, you bastards! scream *shakes cane*

There's plenty of posts in the Gaia Gaming community and Site Feedback about these issues. Someone also stated it might have to do with them switching ports or something. But the port they mentioned (8080, I believe), I thought was the base one that IE and most browsers go through? I don't know... Hmn.  
The GAIA Complaints Dept

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games