Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:10 pm
Semerket heard her inner conscience screaming to bolt, get the hell out of there. But then again her mortal side of reason had no firm standing in her decisions now did they? As her paws were released she stood firm though she did eye up the snake that made himself right at home.

Her attention though was returned to Samira as she was asked her name. She blinked momentarily then replied, "Semerket. I'm surprised you never asked me before." She almost half smirked on that one letting her fluffy tail sway back and forth in jovial amusement.

Off and on Semerket looked away from the elder admiring the decorations once more, "This is your quarters I take it?" she mused as she looked back to the elder for the next step.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm
"Ssemerket you ssay..?" The Elder repeated that name in a quizzical manner, it finding itself being rolled about her mind for a moment before bring her to produce a soft chuckle. "Ssuch a fitting name for one about to be brought into our rankss, wouldn't you ssay Apophiss?" She spoke to the snake directly, almost as if it could muster a reply back, the large serpent giving a flick of his tongue at the air while soulless eyes came to settle on the meanki.

"And, to ansswer your quesstion, child... Yess... thiss is my own perssonal quaterss.." Her response was rather simple at that, tips of her claws sliding along the curve of the golden settee she stood beside, serpentine eyes keeping their attentions focused upon the meanki as she stepped so elegantly toward her. "I find it makess thingss eassier when done in a more comfortable environment."

Soon, Semerket had the Elder standing before her, backs of those claws running gently down the side of the meanki's face, her eyes caught in the vampire's stare once more. "Ssince I know your name now...." She slowly pulled that hand away, eyes never breaking their gaze with her own. "I feel that it iss only fitting you know the name of the one who will 'breath' into you new life..."There was a bit of a formal nature to the manner in which she spoke, those arms coming to cross lightly over her chest.

"I am Ssamira... You will do well to remember my name, for I am one of the few remaining Elderss left to thiss clan." She seemed to have a rather authoritative tone to her voice as the words left her, this introduction being rather short and simple compared to many other vampires' own outwardly displays.

"And, now that we have gotten the plessantriess out of the way..." Her left hand gestured toward the golden settee, a devious gleam flashing brilliantly within those golden eyes. Even if Semerket felt a little more at ease, Samira could tell that there was still a great deal of apprehension held in regards to what was to come next... an apprehension that she would cure the girl of once she took her place on the settee....

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 pm
Semerket felt her heart race knowing she had minutes of mortality left. It was like a drug trip practically heightening your senses as the adrenaline flowed through your veins. Every beat that sounded like a deep thump was a key to her every body movement and reaction. She loved it dare she say it feeling this rush of loosing her life. To gain more fate then any mortal fae she had ever known.

Her eyes glittered watching the elder vampire express her true self in name and body language. Willingly she made her way to the Settee seating herself as she looked up at Samira. Perhaps it was fear or anticipation but her eyes watered causing her to blink, "Yes its time we delve into the unknown" she murmured feeling her form go rigid

Now it was up to Samira to lead the way..

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:59 pm
There was a certain grace and elegance in the manner that Samira approached the settee, one hand finding itself coming to rest upon the back of the couch while the other gently stroked Semerket's cheek. Was she merely trying to tease her with this 'affection' shown, or was the Elder trying to put her mind at ease due to the immense apprehension and fear displayed in those eyes?

"There iss no reasson for you to be afraid, child..." The Elder spoke softly to the meanki, hand still running itself gently over a cheek. "Asss I ssaid, you are in very capable handss thiss evening.." Her voice began to take on a more sensual tone now, eyes looking deep into Semerket's own. "Though, if thesse wordss do not bring ease to your mind, then perhapps thiss will, mmmm?" With that question, nothing could prepare the meanki for what the Elder did next.... a rather passionate kiss finding itself being pressed firm to those soft lips.

The kiss held itself for quite a while before Samira finally pulled herself free of it, a faint smirk crossing those lips after that tongue washed over them. "From thiss point on, you are mine for eternity Ssemerket..." She whispered to the meanki, fangs embedding themselves into her neck soon after. The embracing had begun.

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:24 pm
Semerket felt her heart beating fiercely as the elder stroked her cheek much more intimate then she herself had done before. She trembled but not in fear as Samira grew closer and embraced her moth with her own. Pure shock vibrated Semerket's mind then it vanished to contentment as the coolness of the elder's lips subdued her. She seemed to melt in that kiss letting her own lips return their appreciation. It was like fire and ice as they melded together.

But soon the subdued meanki heard Samira's word's and blinked out of her daze... "From thiss point on, you are mine for eternity Ssemerket..."

From that moment on Semerket felt the sharpness in her neck and cried out from the change in perception.

Thinking to herself, "This is it. The sands have come for me.... Thank you Samira.."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:37 pm
The taste of warm blood was rather refreshing to the Elder as she drew the life force free of the meanki's neck, those golden eyes growing darker and more serpentine in nature now. It had been far to long since she had been able to indulge herself on another's life force like this, one arm looping itself gently about Semerket's waist while the other came to cradle her head like a newborn infant's. She knew that she could not savor this moment forever, but she was going to make the best of the situation before turning the girl to the shadows...  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm
Semerket practically clung to Samira as her life was drained from her. Fluttering her eyes she tried to stay focused seeing a blurry path before her. Within her mind the sands were wrapping around her in greed sucking the life out of her. She may of cried out as her soul began to flicker and fade. Then she was running.

Her tail swaying behind her she ran for all she was worth but the shadows, death engulfed her. Once again she cried out and felt nothingness. Still fighting she refused to give into the darkness running as far as her feet would carry her. The light upon her rump glowed brightly, perhaps a beacon of her destiny. Then she turned upon the darkness as she bared her teeth at it, "Come at me come.... and you will see I'm not weak, "Embrace me and feel who I am!"

She felt herself grow really tired but Samira's voice kept with her. She breathed in a shallow wheeze, "I'm tired. I'm dying aren't I?" she murmured as a few tears escaped her her eyes.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:36 pm
Samira cradled the girl's form tight to her own, almost in a protective manner as she continued to drain the life force from her. The girl was indeed dying, or on the verge of doing so, this thought being enough to break the vampire's hold upon that thin neck... her tongue washing over the wound soon after.

"In a ssensse, yess child..." The Elder tried to calm her, seeing the tears in those eyes as her own returned to their normal golden hue. "But I sshall not let you fall into thiss darknesss that plaguess you... the darknesss that iss eternal end..." The words she spoke were soft and caring, almost, the vampire wasting little time in slicing her wrist open... her own crimson liquid beginning to pool forth from this self-inflicted wound.

"Now, Ssemerket..." Samira held that wrist near the meanki's mouth, other arm still cradling that weak form. "Drink of me and become one with our coven."

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:49 pm
Semerket blinked and listened to Samira with tired lifeless eyes. She knew if she refused this offering she'd be dead; a soul lost in the void. So to throw that assumption to the wind her paws wrapped around Samira's wrist drinking deep.

It was bitter.

Like the venom of a snake sparking her insides with a vile poison she coughed at first wincing. But after a few moments she was gorging herself on her embracee's life-force. It was giving her strength and confidence. She desired more to fill her soul, her well-being.

Her body was weak but she was coming back to life or whatever vampires truly called their existence.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:03 pm
Not even a pained wince was given by Samira as the meanki began to feed upon her wrist, taking her life force into her. She knew that the girl needed to feed in order sustain herself right now... but there was only so long that she would allow this to continue, the hunger that was beginning to plague Semerket being a little overbearing.

"That iss enough, child..!" Samira's tone was stern as she addressed the feeding meanki, it taking her little time to pry the girl free of her wrist. "By partaking of my blood, you are now one with uss, Ssemerket." She then let her tongue wash over the wound, cleaning it of her own blood... Semerket's body still held close to her own.

She would allow the girl time to recover from the initial feeding, a paw coming to work itself through the deep purple of her hair. Though she seemed overbearing at times, there was something about this newly embraced fledgling that put her at ease, that paw still running gently through those locks.

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:27 pm
The meanki protested unwillingly as she was pried from the elder's wrist. Her body screamed for more being brought into this new life. But she stopped and looked upward at the Elder that had claimed her in the name of the clan.

"I survived?" she smiled weakly wiping the blood from her mouth as it trickled down to her chin, "I think I might need some time to reflect on all of this.." she murmured as her eyes fluttered shut and she passed out in a sigh.

Now she was a Follower of Set, a vampire just like Samira.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:11 pm
"Yess Ssemerket... you have ssurvived thiss ordeal, in a manner of sspeaking.." Samira hissed at the meanki, that hand still combing those fingers through her hair. Something would have to be done about this shade she was born with, but that could wait until the girl was stronger. For now, she was content with letting the meanki sleep.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash