School
  I love it!
  It's really not that bad
  hate
View Results

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:14 pm
I gotta say, I hate when I fall asleep in class! Especially if the teacher is nice, it makes me feel bad.
But what's worse is, your neck muscles relax and your head goes everywhere and people laugh.

So anyway today I fell asleep in music for my rotation period and I was half awake and thought my teacher asked me a question, and I snapped awake and yelled "SYMPHONY!" and everybody stared at me. emotion_0A0

Now tell me your stories.
And give me tips on staying awake!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:56 pm
last year when i was in the 6th grade i used to always sleep in my 3rd block class it was math i always be so wide awake at first and i get sleepy plus i my seat was in front of her desk too! so i was weird for me emotion_sweatdrop btw she was always loud and the class it was always boring so maybe thts why lol emotion_drool im always full of it emotion_yatta  

Ohsokels

3,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:24 pm
I can say I have never fallen asleep in class. but i have been close to falling asleep in class. the teacher would call me out and ask for an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:33 pm
I have never fallen asleep in class! However, I have a friend that could probably fall asleep while walking in the hallway, it's my job to keep her awake. My best advice would be to have a friend poke if when you are nodding off. But this only works when a friend sits next to you. Sorry, I'm no help!  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:03 pm
Jarsha
I fell asleep in music for my rotation period and I was half awake and thought my teacher asked me a question, and I snapped awake and yelled "SYMPHONY!" and everybody stared at me. emotion_0A0 !

This really made me giggle. cat_rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:06 pm
K R A Y Z E H
Jarsha
I fell asleep in music for my rotation period and I was half awake and thought my teacher asked me a question, and I snapped awake and yelled "SYMPHONY!" and everybody stared at me. emotion_0A0 !

It made the rest of the class giggle too redface

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:12 pm
I fell asleep in class once and the boy that fits next to me (and also like me) was two inches from my face when I woke up. And all I could think is: Was he trying to kiss me?~  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:13 pm
Jarsha
K R A Y Z E H
Jarsha

It made the rest of the class giggle too redface

Aww, bless~! *hugs*  

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm
i haven't fallen asleep in a class before unless we weren't doing anything and had just a laid back day where we put in a movie, but that was years ago. first semester freshman year in college though i got so sleep deprived one week that i blacked out part of my history class and was slightly dillusional. i took all the notes and stuff though, along with sides the professor said but i was so out of it the letters are big and messy, and half of the stuff makes no sense. so that was highly interesting cat_xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:26 pm
my conscious mind won't let me fall asleep no matter how exhausted i am.
like, i just know in the back of my head that if i fall asleep i'll get in trouble or be embarassed.
so i may close my eyes for like five seconds max, but i just CAN'T fall asleep.
it's both a blessing and a curse ;P

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 pm
StrayKit
i haven't fallen asleep in a class before unless we weren't doing anything and had just a laid back day where we put in a movie, but that was years ago. first semester freshman year in college though i got so sleep deprived one week that i blacked out part of my history class and was slightly dillusional. i took all the notes and stuff though, along with sides the professor said but i was so out of it the letters are big and messy, and half of the stuff makes no sense. so that was highly interesting cat_xd

That happened to me a few times. It's weird, like if you're writing while half asleep you write weird things. I think I was dreaming about a banana boat in health class when I was supposed to be taking notes on STDs, but I ended up writing a bunch of jibberish about banana boats.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:32 pm
Hilarious. biggrin

I do sleep in class recently. I didn't had any funny story to tell. When I do sleep, I always hide my face because I drool, not a pretty sight. Then, I wake up immediately to wipe my face. I really don't want anyone to find me with saliva hanging out. =P  

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:52 pm
Jarsha
StrayKit

That happened to me a few times. It's weird, like if you're writing while half asleep you write weird things. I think I was dreaming about a banana boat in health class when I was supposed to be taking notes on STDs, but I ended up writing a bunch of jibberish about banana boats.

haha, isn't it just the weirdest thing? like you look back at the notes you took once you're more awake to read or study and just stare...and myabe wonder if you were slipped some kind of drug in your breakfast. i have the strangest things written that i know the professor mentioned but didn't expand enough so it just seems like some jibberish you get when you're sick and the meds make you loopy o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:31 pm
I fell asleep in my US History class all the time because my teacher is boring and asks us questions when we never learned it yet so that the only people who'd answer would be the ones who are smarter than the rest. I would be in the front of the row, in front of the teacher, being asleep. When we are supposed to get into groups, people picks me, thinking I'd know the answers because I have the reputation of being the "smart kid" when, in reality, I don't pay any attention and somehow always guess lucky. xD  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items