questions and such

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:40 pm
Just a quick series of questions and a brief background.

Background:

In high school I was head over heels for a really great guy friend of mine, let's call him E, we had a falling out after I confessed to him and when I started college we began getting to be semi-close again. It wasn't until recently that I began getting super close to my mutual friend, let's call her Z, we talk about just about everything, even more so sex related topics, E doesn't and it usually makes him uncomfortable to be around when we do.

Well today when I was talking to her about how for the past few weeks I've been blue ballin' a friend of mine, Let's call him F, (he keeps showing up at my house drunk/hung over and refuses to tell me who he likes - note: all i do is tease him! Also I have a crush on him which he knows about and doesn't return the feelings but we've cleared it up and moved passed it.) Well E didn't leave my side. Actually, he started getting overly touchy and it brought up some old feelings, I couldn't think of a polite way to ask him to stop since I kept playing back so here's my series of questions!

Questions:

Do you have any tips for making him realize I took him serious and still am when he said he could never see himself dating me (he said it over three years ago, but recently he said I haven't changed a bit since high school)

Also how can I make him realize I'm not a toy to play with when he thinks it's okay and i can't think of a way to say no politely?

Even more so do you think that he sees me as some type of easy girl? (I mean i know i'm overly touchy and flirty without realizing it but I honestly didn't think he'd get the impression that I was 'open for business' so to speak)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:26 pm
Not sure how strict the psoting guidelines are so I'm asterisking...

If E was crass enough to say he didn't see himself dating you, quit the teasing. It's not worth the effort, and he doesn't deserve you anyway. Three years don't change a guy if he's not interested in you from the start.

"No," is already polite. If E doesn't get the message the first time, tell him "Seriously, no." If he doesn't quit then, well, he doesn't respect you as a person and you really shouldn't be hanging around with him. Third time is the time for saying "F*** off!"

I'm sorry to say that E probably does think you're easy, especially if he already said he doesn't see himself dating you - and you make yourself available anyway. Especially because you're being a c***tease with F, too. It sends mixed signals and can cause trouble later.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:42 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Thanks for taking the time to read it. You gave me really good advise and i'm going to take it.

As for F we cleared up the situation after my friend Angel forced us to talk about it, apparently I'm the girl he likes sweatdrop , and my family has told him time and time again they won't approve, I had no idea he was thinking about asking me out until this morning. I told him it's my life I make the deciding factor but he wants to respect their wishes and earn their respect. So until he proves himself or we move on, were gonna chill out around each other.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:30 pm
Lustnmisery

Thanks for taking the time to read it. You gave me really good advise and i'm going to take it.

As for F we cleared up the situation after my friend Angel forced us to talk about it, apparently I'm the girl he likes sweatdrop , and my family has told him time and time again they won't approve, I had no idea he was thinking about asking me out until this morning. I told him it's my life I make the deciding factor but he wants to respect their wishes and earn their respect. So until he proves himself or we move on, were gonna chill out around each other.

I'm glad you talked it out with F *hug* and that he's willing to make the effort to win your folks over speaks very well of him biggrin

I wish you both the best of luck!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers