M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:24 pm
{Yup. XD}

"Just curious." Theo replied, shrugging slightly as she continued to tinker away. Somehow she guessed that she wouldn't get much of an answer out of him. Alll well. That just meant that she'd need to come up with something else to talk about. "I've heard that a small group of humans might be visiting one of the docking ports nearby. You think I should stop by when they do? I've been wondering how my home colony has been doing, but such information is pretty hard to come by around here. Or might it be too dangerous? Humans aren't well loved around here, after all, and I might get caught in the crossfire should things get violent between them and the locals."

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:32 pm
Just as quick as his last reply, Axil responded again. "Then I will come with you. It is illogical to stop you from going, but it is even more illogical to let you go knowing you could be killed. So I shall go as well." Logic, apparently Axil was full of it.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:33 pm
Theo paused her work for a small moment, if only to bolt up and give Axil a quick hug in thanks. "You're so sweet~ Thank you!" Theo went back to work on his casual arms immediately afterwards, looking even more cheerful than before.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm
Axil went to point out that he wasn't doing anything kind, just making sure his mechanic stayed alive. He simply dropped his head in defeat and found a place to sit, waiting for her to finish, and watching her work.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:08 pm
Theo finished with the arms soon after, beaming ever so brightly in pride at her work. She held them out to Axil and asked, "Well? What do you think?" She was quite eager for praise.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:11 pm
[Ooohhhhhhhhhh..... I'm so torn on whether to accidently praise her or totally shut her down! XD ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:12 pm
{That depends on whether you want her being even more dillusional and mushy or if you want her to become a total drama queen mope. Either would lead to hilarity, in my oppinion, but in the case you can't decide...

Dice roll?}

ZimbuTessen rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 18 Total: 38 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:45 pm
[Even number, mushy. Odd, drama. 38, random robot distraction so I don't have to. XD ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 pm
[OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY 38!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAWD BLAHSS YAH THIRTY EIGHT.]  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:53 pm
Alix went to praise her, he even seem to have a smile on his face, but that was halted by something rather large rushing behind her. He quick attached the casual arms and grabbed her, moving to protect her and get her out of the way as his battle arms crushed the robot into the ground while turning off.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:23 pm
{Sorry for not posting sooner. >.< Also sorry for my crap post.}

Theo let out a small yelp in surprise as Alix yanked her out of the way. Needless to say, once everything had registered in her pretty little head, she was quick to take advantage of the situation and cling onto Alix even after she'd realised that she was out of immediate danger.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff