Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Persona: Fog of Deceit (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:35 pm
Xistund

Animeprincess_9400

Bikki K

ZimbuTessen

The Original Jitterbug

((We're moving on and I'm giving you guys until the 20th to post before I remove your profiles. If you have any questions PM them to me.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:49 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Xistund

Animeprincess_9400

Bikki K

ZimbuTessen

The Original Jitterbug

((We're moving on and I'm giving you guys until the 20th to post before I remove your profiles. If you have any questions PM them to me.))

[I'm waiting to post dude! "Strength" is supposed to make a dramatic entrance mid-battle! It'll happen. For sure.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:57 pm
((I'll post if someone can give me a recap...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:42 am
The Original Jitterbug

((Xavier, Skye, Azekah, Remy and Ryo are resting up so that they can go and try to take down a Shadow Nest, a sort of spawning point for Shadows, while in there, we'll be saving Zimbu. I've cited the five above since Minnta's other characters haven't come to the dorm yet, Bikki is either still trying to get back in the RPing swing and your character has either gotten lost or totally missed out on everything that happened when he got to the dorm.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:55 am
omgIisonfiyah
The Original Jitterbug

((Xavier, Skye, Azekah, Remy and Ryo are resting up so that they can go and try to take down a Shadow Nest, a sort of spawning point for Shadows, while in there, we'll be saving Zimbu. I've cited the five above since Minnta's other characters haven't come to the dorm yet, Bikki is either still trying to get back in the RPing swing and your character has either gotten lost or totally missed out on everything that happened when he got to the dorm.))

(( Can I chalk it up to getting lost? He was smoking when I last posted, if I'm not mistaken... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:21 pm
The Original Jitterbug
omgIisonfiyah
The Original Jitterbug

(( Can I chalk it up to getting lost? He was smoking when I last posted, if I'm not mistaken... ))

((Sure))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:33 am
(So where do we go from here?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:52 pm
((We proceed as normal, hopefully with Jitterbug jumping as we all walk out the door.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:14 pm
(i guess i will start it)

Xavier woke up as the sun beamed through his room. He yawned as he got up from his bed. His headphones still on his head not playing music from his MP3. He looked out the window to see that the fog was still there but it looked even hazier than it was yesterday.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:40 am
Remy was fast asleep in his bed, dreaming about things that would normally be cut from TV due to graphic sexual content. To make matters worse for him, he mumbled in his sleep, so if one listened closely, they could hear him talking.

Ryo was in the kitchen, making breakfast for himself. Since no one else was up yet, he didn't have to cook extra, which was nice. Especially since Remy liked to eat a lot.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:49 am
Skye was still sleeping, exhausted from the night before so she wasn't planning on waking up any time soon unless someone starts knocking on her door. She needs all the energy she can get after fighting off those shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Xavier went in his Bag and pulled out his clothes and a towel and other bathroom essentials. He exited his room then headed down the hallway towards the bathroom. He went into the bathroom and started to take a shower  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:53 pm
During his sleep, Remy rolled out of his bed and onto the floor and woke up with a start. He quickly looked around and sighed, he had been dreaming, so none of his "fun" had been actually real. Damn it He thought to himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff