Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Shhh don't tell anyone! {Slusshie& Kez Mani}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slusshie

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image

Name: Eve

Likes: Music, reading, her band (Shhhh), icecream, sour candy, singing.

Dislikes: Jerks, people who think their better than others.

Bio: Eve is a straight A student, labeled as a 'bookworm' She goes through college, ignoring those who make fun of her. But she has a secret, when she's not with her nose stuck in a book, she's out playing with her band Girls Demo, but that's her secret and she plans on keeping it like that. Unless someones threatens to yell it at the whole campus.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:31 am
Hmmm... I think I've got the gist of what you want to do. I could do a punk guy who's a jerk though. I won't cyber, though. Quote me.  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Slusshie

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:18 pm
Kez Mani
Hmmm... I think I've got the gist of what you want to do. I could do a punk guy who's a jerk though. I won't cyber, though. Quote me.

Sure. Ur in! XD. Profile you can do what I did...We can start after you make the profile...Thanks for joining me!! crying 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image

Name: Matt

Dislikes: Snobs, jocks, and anything he finds boring. Like the classes he's required to take in order to graduate.

Bio: Matt's that kid everyone pretends they don't know who he is. When not in class, he's usually doing the required amount of homework to pass his grades. He's arrogant and doesn't give a crap what you think about him.  

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Slusshie

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:06 pm
Kez Mani

Eve sat alone in the corner of the cafeteria, scribbling something in a black note book. That book contained every single on of her bands songs, so it was sacred to her, she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose, and smiled, closing the notebook and tucking it safely in her bag.

She began to eat her lunch, humming to herself, not meeting eyes with anyone. ...Sigh...I'm so bored...why can't i just get the hell out, and go play with the girls..Oh right cause, I'm supposed to be the good girl....Sigh.. She sighed after arguin with herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:38 pm
Matt hummed to himself at his table in the corner, scribbling a picture of a dragon from one of the video games he played. As he carefully drew a fang, one of the members of the football team came up and brushed the end of his pencil, causing Matt to draw a jagged line up the dragon's face. "Now you know why I hate you all." he said as the jerk ran off laughing. Hopefully nobody else would disturb him... he liked drawing in peace... He glanced down at the dragon, realizing that the awful jagged line looked like a pretty neat scar... He took a bite of his ravioli.  

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Slusshie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:49 pm
Kez Mani
Matt hummed to himself at his table in the corner, scribbling a picture of a dragon from one of the video games he played. As he carefully drew a fang, one of the members of the football team came up and brushed the end of his pencil, causing Matt to draw a jagged line up the dragon's face. "Now you know why I hate you all." he said as the jerk ran off laughing. Hopefully nobody else would disturb him... he liked drawing in peace... He glanced down at the dragon, realizing that the awful jagged line looked like a pretty neat scar... He took a bite of his ravioli.

Eve walked by Matt, and stopped to stare at the dragon, "That looks pretty neat." She smiled, then continued her way to her class, she couldnt wait to the end of the day when she can finally ditch her nerdy clothes and glasses and go relax herself on the six string of her guitar.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games