Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Fortress of Lothar von Brandt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
"right..." she smirked and curled up again, slowly drifting off.
{}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:56 am
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Lothar awoke early before Aqua. He kissed her on the forehead as he got out of bed. Walking down the stairs he was greeted by his butler. "I would like you to put on a light breakfast for me and my slave." He ordered as he adjusted his housecoat. He walked into the dining hall, were a maid was just laying a freshly brewed cup of coffee at his place. "Good girl." He said as he sat down to his coffee. The girl had once been a slave of his, one that had managed to survive.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
not five minutes after he'd left, the young elemental gave a small sigh and rolled over in the bed, her eyes cracking open. looking around the room, she smiled softly when she realized she was alone. slowly standing, she started humming as she fixed her clothes.
{}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Lothar finished his coffee as the butler entered the room. "Excuse me sir, breakfast is ready shall I call the madam?" He asked taking the coffee cup. "Why yes please, it would be appreciated." He said as the man left heading up the stairs.

"Madam the master says to call you for breakfast." The butler said as he entered the room.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
"hm..?" she blinked and then sighed. "alright, just gimme a minute." she sighed, going back to the bed to grab a knife from under the pillow, which she slipped in a holster on her right thigh. "mkay, i'm ready." she hummed, walking out of the room.
{}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Lothar smiled as she entered the room, "Finally I thought you would never come down." Lothar said as the maid arrived placing their food on the table. Vladmir grabbed some bacon and toast placing it on his plate. It was a simple breakfast but he always enjoyed the taste. An unlabeled wine bottle was also place on the table in front of him. He poured some up the crimson liquid filling his glass. He took a sip a smile growing on his face. "Eat up Aqua," He said as he took a bite of toast.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
smiling as she sat down at the table, adjusting her robe so it covered the knife. "thank you." she smiled, slowly starting into her meal.
{}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:49 am
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

"So today I was thinking we could get to know each other a little more." He said glancing over at her of course his motives were behind a cloak yet again. "Is there anything you enjoy doing?" He asked, wondering if her previous masters if she had any, had allowed her to engage in any sports or activities.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
"hm...i like dancing...." she smiled, her eyes glimmering softly as she looked at him. "and.... on occasion, i've enjoyed fighting practice."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff