Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The home of Alexander Mercer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:39 pm
starless198

Alexander Mercer

User Image

Alexander smiles madly no longer able to contain himself. He moves behind her again, groping her chest with one hand and tilting her face to his with the other. He allows his lips to brush hers,

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:51 pm
lantob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
she bites his lip drawing blood and sucks some of his blood mmm she smirks looking him deep in the eyes taking control take your grimy hands off me she hisses  

starless198

Devoted Bloodsucker

9,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hero 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 pm
starless198

Alexander Mercer

User Image

Alexanders lips found hers again, "And what if I refuse?" He ask as he moves his right hand from her face down to join the left at her chest. He smirks as he continues to grope her.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:37 pm
lantob

User Image
she leans in and bites what ever she can drawing more blood and suck it mmmmm she pulls at her chains pulling them apart she pusshes him to the ground i told you not to she warned she grabs the cat he has used on her and whips him with it dont touch me she growles her eyes turned red from hunger she whips him again marking a line across his face she finds the cuffs she had been whereing and cuffs him she cuts a think line across his neck now sleep i am hungry she beings to suck his blood fuu of rage and hunger it had been so long since she had feed  

starless198

Devoted Bloodsucker

9,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hero 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:44 pm
starless198

Alexander Mercer

User Image

"Ugh... Dumb... b***h!" He yelled bring a small syringe up to her neck an stabbing it in. Unlike what the guards used this wouldnt knock her out. She would be fully awake for the things he would do to her. He staggered to his feet, holding lightly onto the table while he grabbed some tools of malice.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:53 pm
lantob

User Image
ahhh she hisses b*****d you'll be mine i swear she reaches for his ankle pulling him down before the drug fully took over her system she fell laying on the ground unable to moved she trys to move but cant  

starless198

Devoted Bloodsucker

9,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hero 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:00 pm
starless198

Alexander Mercer

User Image

"No way b***h, your time is up now." He said as he kicked her in the face. He reaches down and grabs her by the throat pulling her up to his level. With a quick shove he knocks her onto the table. With a quick movement he begins to remove his pants. "I will get payback!" he says placing his hands on his face were she striked him.

((time skip? or what?))

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:07 pm
lantob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
her eyes burn with furry she chokes a little at his grip just try
((its all up to you ))  

starless198

Devoted Bloodsucker

9,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hero 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lantob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:37 am
Alexander Mercer

User Image

Despite her struggling and constant threats he conquered her and by the time the evening was through her body was left beaten and used on the floor. Blood and various other fluids lay underneath the girl. Alexander smiled as he finished doing up his shirt. Kicking the girl in the ribs, "See girl don't disobey me it won't be pleasant for you." He said before letting out a loud fit of laughter.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff