[PRP]Music by the lake (Brigid and Sapphira) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:08 pm
lysia_nyteblade
Sapphira looks at the locket, smiling and nodding. "I see, he's cute. I've seen them before. Thank you for showing me who and what he is." Her stomach starts to growl but she ignores it, use to hearing the sound. "How long before you have your eggs? How long is it from um from well... how long total?" She's wondering how long they're pregnant for.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:15 pm
Therapist Hope

She nodded closing the locket up and tucking it away once more. "To be honest.. I'm not sure... These will be my first and without having my mother around like most faes... I just don't know some things." Her own stomach gave a small rumble. "Say... I'm starting to get hungry. If you don't mind, would you like to come and catch a bite with me?"  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:35 pm
lysia_nyteblade
"Oh I'm sorry, that was rude of me. I don't know for the same reasons..." At Brigid's question Sapphira gasps softly and tears up. "Mind? Of course I don't mind. That's so sweet of you to... I mean... no one's... Oh wow..." Wiping her eyes she looks away for a moment. "Thank you. No one's ever wanted me to join them before. And most of the time I get pushed out of the way. I'm not really a fighter. So I just have to eat what I can when I can."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:49 pm
Therapist Hope

She chuckled softly. "It's ok..Really it is." She pushed herself up off her rock and headed for the path. "I know of a path that serves as a short cut to the village.. We can get some cheese and bread and anything else you like for lunch.. I thinking we could pick berries on the way back." She gave Sapphira a small smile. "Stick with me kid, you'll be lobbing rocks at the heads of my in-laws in no time." She said with a hefty laugh.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:16 am
lysia_nyteblade
Sapphira follows her quickly, trying to stay near her. "I can't buy anything... I have no way to pay for bread or cheese..." Her cheeks turn purple again, but she nods to picking berries. "In-laws? What are those? Or who are they?" She laughs because Brigid does but she doesn't understand.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:31 am
Therapist Hope

"Don't worry your little head over payment, lass. I invited you to lunch therefor I'll be paying the tab. I'd take you to Saoirse's pub.. but It's in a most unfriendly section of the woods and I dare not travel there without my mate." She smiled her bright smile that twinkled in her eyes and warmed her entire face with it's glow. "In-laws..." She mused lightly. "Those would be My mate's family... they don't much approve of our union.. but they can sod off for all we care. I've pelted one of his brother's with rocks to keep Azrael alive.. And it likely made them think twice about attacking us again for a while at least."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:42 am
lysia_nyteblade
Sapphira is stunned by this show of friendship and kindness. Blinking in shock she stumbles and almost falls from her disbelief. "Really? You'll buy me food? And and you'd take me into a pub? Oh Brigid... You're so sweet..." Suddenly she lunges forward and hugs Brigid. "Thank you so much. For everything. For the food, and for explaining what you have and helping me, and just everything. Thank you." Pulling back again she giggles at the term sod off. "What's that mean? May I ask what their issue is?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:51 am
Therapist Hope

Brigid laughed full heartedly. "It's nothing, really it is.. just anything any decent fae would do." She patted the younger female on the head and hugged her back. Sighing she gave a small shrug. "Sod off.. it's basically telling them if they didn't like it then tough.. they didn't have to bother with us.. Unfortunately they don't like the fact that I've made him seem... weak to them.. His family isn't the nicest of faes mind you.. and the fact that he chose me over one of their own kind... it's like a sticker under their skin they can't remove."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:02 am
lysia_nyteblade
"Oh because his kind are Ebil and you're good? Or just because of being different races? Why would he be weak for being with you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:09 am
Therapist Hope

"I suppose part of it is because i'm a good fae..."
She nodded in thought as she walked, her harp tucked under her arm. "Another big part could be argued because I'm not one of their kind..." She shrugged as she spoke. "I think the fact that he fell inlove with A good fae seems like a weakness to his family.. Really I can't see why.. but I suppose everyone has their own quirks.. And theirs happens to be that they find me lower than a caterpillar. A mere pest to squash and be rid of."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 pm
lysia_nyteblade
"They're just dumb then and you should ignore that. You're a great person. Which I guess for their kind great is actually bad." Looking around Sapphira head into where they're going to eat. "Thanks again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:42 am
Therapist Hope

She gave a small shrug. "As long as they're not threatening me or mine they can step into the bog of oblivion..." She chuckled slightly. "I know.. A thought most unbecoming of a lady but mostly.. I'm happy so long as they're not actively seeking us out to harm." She followed the young fae in and looked around for a free table. Taking a seat, she looked and made sure of the exits in the room. One never knew when disaster might strike after all. "Not to worry... I couldn't let you starve."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas