Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:08 am
NinebB0nesfr33d
Here is the home of Diven and Raziel.
User Image Purring softly Diven looks around their room for his mate. "Raziel?" Bored and lonely he summons his mate.

((Feel free to throw out advice, this is my first time with him.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:11 am
Therapist Hope

Raziel stretches and slinks out from some nearby shadows and wraps his arms around Diven's waist to give a firm hug. He releases his hold and lets out a yawn.

"Good morning, Diven. You called early today."

The corner of his mouth twisted into a thin smirk.

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:19 am
NinebB0nesfr33d
"Morning Love." Diven kisses him roughly, wrapping his arms around Raziel. "I wouldn't have to call early if you were in bed where you belong. Where were you His tail swishes behind him slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:53 pm
Therapist Hope

Raziel flashed Diven a look before sighing a bit.

"You know exactly where I was, Diven. I can't stay in bed all morning when work is to be done. No one is going to respect your power if your Summon is sitting around as just a very nice looking mate."

Raziel flashed a smile at Diven and sank into a seat.

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:04 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d
"Not all morning, all night. Power..." Purring as he says it Diven nods. Moving his grip as Raziel sits, he gets a very catty look and perches in his lap. "Hmm yes you are a nice looking mate aren't you?" Chuckling, he's teasing him. "No much more than that. Power and a hot mate... yes... I like very much..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:52 pm
Therapist Hope

Raziel wrapped his arms around Diven and closed his eyes. He was exhausted from being out all night and working well into the morning. The blood was still caked on loosely around his fingers. It was obvious to anyone that he had been out fighting. The lack of cuts, bruises or injuries indicating that he was certainly not the one who lost the fight. He would not ever discuss these things with Diven. Somehow he felt that Diven was so fragile, that these things would upset him or set off his temper.

"You aren't a bad looking mate either, Diven."

His voice was deep and gentle. Raziel rested his forehead against Diven, trying to hide the exhaustion. It would only take a moment or two longer before he'd regain the energy exerted from the fight.

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:04 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d
Diven can smell the blood, but he had bee ignoring it mostly. "You know I have trouble sleeping without you." He's not exactly fragile, but he does have heightened emotions. Which includes his need for his lover at times. Hence why he has trouble sleeping without him, being lonely. "I see you did well. I'm glad. But the you like being rough." He smirks softly, being the more submissive one of the couple. He can be quite feisty too though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:20 am
Therapist Hope

Raziel smirked while leaning his head against Diven. His energy had been regained, but he was comfortable with his Summoner. He drew in a slow breath before finally responding. He was well aware that Diven wasn't weak, and Diven was well aware that Raziel wasn't as slow mentally as most of the other Summons. He wasn't going to be the brightest man in any room, but he knew how to play everyone to aide his Diven the way they needed. Diven deserved better, he deserved the world and Raziel was intent on giving it to him.

"You know I much rather prefer you while I'm awake."

The smirk further grew as he continued to speak,

"...and rough is the only way I like it. The only way I can feel accomplished."

He let out a brief laugh before brushing his lips lightly against the back of Diven's neck.

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:10 am
NinebB0nesfr33d
((I like him.))

Raziel is perfectly right about Diven, on all of it. He's not the strongest physically, but he can handle quite a bit. And the male loves how his mate tries so hard to give him everything. He's(R) cunning in his(D) eyes. "Oh I do. Just as I prefer you." Purring softly, Diven shifts to kiss him softly. "You can be rough with me any day. But you should get washed up. That blood is driving my nose wild." It's neither a good nor bad thing really. Just his catty senses being sensitive. "I could always join you, if you want." A smile plays over his feline features as he watches Raziel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:39 am
NinebB0nesfr33d
((Don't forget about this.))  

Therapist Hope

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out