Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:29 am

User Image

"Humm," Pixi says as she walks out the Goddess temple ' i have never see a starcatcher before where should i start looking?" Pixi wanders over to a near by tree and sits down to think. "maybe a Starcatcher will wonder over here by the temple." Pixi says to her self out loud.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was an interesting feeling. Being all grown up. Silva was one of the first to grow from the many years spent as a little star. But now she was a big star and could go anywhere she wanted!

But the world seemed so big and scary, Silva knew nothing about the outside world. Most of her young years were spent in or near the Star Catcher Goddess' temple. She did not know of the evils that lurked just outside of the temple's walls. Waiting to devour any innocent creature that walked into it's midst.

Most of her recent adult life now was about the same as her childhood. She lingered about the temple though every day she had begun to venture furthur and furthur out into Faetasia. Today though it seemed she would stick closer to the temple.

Bright blue eyes stared curiously at the female Faekat that had just left the temple. Silva had been floating in the sky, laying upon her little star friends. Curiousity got the better of her though. Tapping the larger star on it's head she began to descent from her current position towards the ground.

"You're not a Star Catcher? What brings you to this temple?"  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm
Yayoi

Pixi jumps up with a *squeak* she had been so lost in though in how she was going to find a Star catcher for a friend she hadnt even seen the only descending form the sky. "Oh hello there" Pixi said with a friendly grin. "Im here to dedicate myself to the wonderful goddess Stardust. For my first test of loyalty My Goddess has asked that i make a new friend in a star catcher." Pixi shacks her head at her own silliness "I was just trying to think of a way to find a Star catcher when you came form the sky."

"You are very pretty by the way." Pixi says with a warm friendly smile. "Would you like to be my friend?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:40 pm
jordahn19
Yayoi

Pixi jumps up with a *squeak* she had been so lost in though in how she was going to find a Star catcher for a friend she hadnt even seen the only descending form the sky. "Oh hello there" Pixi said with a friendly grin. "Im here to dedicate myself to the wonderful goddess Stardust. For my first test of loyalty My Goddess has asked that i make a new friend in a star catcher." Pixi shacks her head at her own silliness "I was just trying to think of a way to find a Star catcher when you came form the sky."

"You are very pretty by the way." Pixi says with a warm friendly smile. "Would you like to be my friend?"

Casey was on her usual walking route to the temple.Singing a song that had gotten stuck in her head that day.She spotted two other faecats at the temple and was tempted to go over there and introduce herself.She was a friendly and outgoing person but it looked like they were in a deep conversation already she decided to wait for a while.Instead deciding to pass the time and look around the temple.  

Miyuki_Hiroyuki

Gekko

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:49 pm
Miyuki_Hiroyuki

Pixi see another fae out of the corn of her eye, the fae looks to be very friendly but as she wanders off, Pixi fells bad. "Hello" Pixi calls to the girl hoping she will come over and talk with them. Pixi always loves to make new friends and with the Goddess request in mind, Pixi feels the more friends she make the merrier.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 pm
jordahn19
Miyuki_Hiroyuki

Pixi see another fae out of the corn of her eye, the fae looks to be very friendly but as she wanders off, Pixi fells bad. "Hello" Pixi calls to the girl hoping she will come over and talk with them. Pixi always loves to make new friends and with the Goddess request in mind, Pixi feels the more friends she make the merrier.

She wanders around mesmerized by the temple.She always found buildings so fascinating and could look at them for hours.
Casey hears the hello and stops and turns around."Hello"she says back almost yelling so she could be heard.From where she was currently at.She walked over to the two to introduce herself and find out what they were doing at the temple too."My name is Casey what are you're names"she asked.She was glad that she had decided to go for a walk today instead of doing something else and miss the chance to make new friends.  

Miyuki_Hiroyuki

Gekko

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:15 pm
Miyuki_Hiroyuki

"Oh my name is Pixy pink but faes call me Pixy for short." Pixy was glad that Casey had come back to meet them and thought Casey look like a good friend to have. "So where are you from Casey?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:53 am
Yayoi

Pixi notice that the starcatcher She had been talking to, had gotten very quit and wondered if may she had upset or offend her in someway. "Is everything all right? Have I upset you?" Pixi asked with worry heavy in her voice. She really hope that she hadn't do anything.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces