Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:20 pm
A long time from now, in a land not seen by our eyes, is the land of Takan. This is a land of magic, mystery, magnificence, and...

Malice.

For in the far outskirts of Takan there is a valley. On one side of the Valley is the small village of Medina, who have always raised horses and provide them for the King's knights. On the other live is the equally small village of Catheris, which raises sheep and provide for the court's wool.
One day, a very long time ago, a sheep from one of the shepard's flocks was trampled by a stampede. The family that owned the sheep swore vengence on the the family that owned the horses.

And so the Great Fued began.

But there is hope. A small flame of friendship has sparked between a horseman's son and a shepard's daughter. Hopefully, this friendship will save the lives of the people of the Valley and bring peace.....or it will bring the very place they love to ruin.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm
Rules

1. Follow Gaia ToS. This is a must.
2. This will be a semi-romantic, action roleplay. Keep it Pg-14. There are little eyes on Gaia.
3. I am God. If you have any plot twists, pass them by me first please.
4. PM your profiles to me with the title "I Chose My Desitiny." And put a ninja somewhere in the pm.
5. This is a literate rp. I understand writers block, but at least three sentences please.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:58 pm
Profiles
Tamwynne the elven

[colorOne]Oi! My name is [colorTwo][First/Last Name].[ColorOne]I have lived through[ColorTwo] [age][ColorOne] summers. I hail from the village of[ColorTwo]village name[ColorOne]. My life story is [ColorTwo][bio][ColorOne]. You could say that I'm[ColorTwo][personality][ColorOne]. I look like this-[anime picture please].

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games