Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Savages Survival [Group 7] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:59 am
As he moved the next box to the floor, he realized that this one was a little... Heavier than the ones before. Expecting another trick box, he was mildly surprised to see that this one could be opened... Except, instead of a voodoo doll, several surprise paper snakes leaped out at him, showering him with colorful confetti.

The fact that it was snakes was almost fitting.

Turn: 6/10
Dolls: 3.5

Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 am
Brushing the confetti off his coat, he pushed the offending box away with his foot, and moved onto the next box. Unfortunately, this was another trick box, and he couldn't even open it.

Turn: 7/10
Dolls: 3.5

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:03 am
A little tired of opening boxes after having to open so many, he was a little relieved to find a Savage voodoo doll in the next box, instead of some cheap trick.

Turn: 8/10
Dolls: 4.5

Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:06 am
The next box was easily opened, and the Savage doll was laying inside in plain sight. Grabbing it, he then pushed the box aside before gathering all the voodoo dolls - including the plain one - into his arms; the ghoul who was in the exam with him had also found 5... And apparently, it might just be enough dolls for the professor to give them a pass.

"Professor Savage, if five is enough, I had gathered that number too," He stated before pausing briefly, raising an eyebrow at the doll that was the odd one out, "As well as an undecorated voodoo doll."

Turn: 9/10
Dolls: 5.5

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 am
Roxy_roxanna2
((I changed the amount from 8 to 10 when I thought no one had glanced at the rules yet after a discussion about the odds with some one. I think you must have glanced at the rules before and not seen the change I made later - Roxy, BUT you some how proved me and the conversation wrong so holy cow! ))

Dragain

Savage was beaming that the two had managed to find her dolls. Not only that but they'd eliminated quite a few trick boxes in the process making it a lot easier for Savage her self to go ahead and look through a little later. Or she could maybe use one more student. She swore there had been three letters sent out.

Trollapuss was unreliable at sending things.

Savages hands glasped together, "My my yes you two. That is perfect. Ten between the two of you and a voodoo doll is more then I expected you two to find," She dug in her pocket and revealed her pen to the two.

"As promised I have my pin. A symbol of my trust in you both," Savage was being a lot more mild mannered then she normally was. Could be the fact she had just gotten what she wanted. "You both know this means you are of course year two as well."

User Image

((You will need to host this pin on your own server if you decide to use this graphic. ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 am
((ANNNND before I forget it also means you two can post for Art of course x DD <3))

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas