Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] New Lives Mean New Stories To Tell.. (Aria & EviL)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:05 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With a hood pulled up over her face, Valaina sat in the back of yet another bar, grinning at nothing in general. Often her mind thought back to the night she was pulled off by the strange beauty, the pink-eyed female, and.. well, look at her now! Not only had she found a 'family' so to speak to shelter her between her travels, but she was also gifted. Or possibly cursed. She, personally, wasn't sure how to call it just yet. When the female felt a moment of peace from lingering eyes, she waved a paw a bit and conjured up an illusion of a mouse on the table, squeaking happily and scurrying about in circles. She then pretended to play with the mouse illusion, pawing at it and again, smiling. As this life was still new enough to her that she was amused by such things, she relished in the seemingly trivial, but "content" moments.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:52 pm
EviLXmasBaby

User Image
Jaxom moved quietly through the bar, staying towards the back, in the shadows, wondering what there might be interesting to do this e'en. The music tonight was far too somber, to his mind, for good dancing or singing... At least for his mood. He studied the other patrons as he moved towards the back, and his eyes were caught by a hooded figure. Interesting, some one was trying to hide who he or she was. That was worth a look.

With a quick grin, before he shut his lips again to hide the elongated canines, he sauntered almost silently towards the figure, noting the feminine curves as he got closer. He paused, for a moment, and watched her play, curiously. Well well what was this? Either a pet mouse, or... interesting. He looked over what he could see of her, and smiled a little, then moved to her table, into her full view. "Hello there... What brings such a... mysterious lady... to a bar like this?"

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:35 pm
Lady Aria Starstone

Right as the male had reached her table, Valaina used her paw to 'catch' the 'mouse'. Although, really, it was just a way for her to cause the illusion to disappear. Something triggered her senses in a strange way though that she didn't raise her defenses too much with this male. He seemed familiar in a way that she was unsure of. Finally after a moment of silence, she looked up at him, pulling her hood partly to the side.

"Ah, 'ello there," she cooed, eyeing him up and down a bit. "Mysterious? Do ya think so?" Valaina grinned. It was true, she probably looked as such, which would explain that most others usually didn't pay her any mind when she wandered into a bar. But this male did, so with a slight gleam in her eyes, she held a paw towards the seat on the opposite side of her table. "Care to sit?" she asked, smiling and hardly hesitating as she suddenly realized why he felt somewhat familiar. He had a similar flare about him that reminded her of her clan or other such acquaintances, which was a meeting she simply couldn't pass up.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:48 pm
EviLXmasBaby

He studies her for a moment, then smiles slowly, connecting why he found this lass more interesting then anyone else. "Of course... Hiding behind a hood," he lowers his voice "practicing illusion on the sly," and he raises his voice back to a normal level. "and sitting tucked away in the back like this? It sings 'Mystery' and draws any man with a sense of adventure to find out what is the truth... Of course, sadly, there aren't many of those here, it seems, since you remained alone until now."

At her offer of a seat, he smiled a little, and studied the arrangement, then sat down with care. This was one of those times he regretted being a taur. The legs made this difficult. After he'd arranged himself comfortably, he looked back at the elven vampire and studied her face for a long moment, before smiling more, his pale gold eyes focused on her brighter gold. "So. What brings such a lovely lass as yourself to such an... out of the way place as this? Surely there are nicer pubs you could get invited to..." He held out his hand, murmuring "OH but where are my manners... I am Jaxom, and you, m'lady?"

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:01 pm
Lady Aria Starstone

The slightest giggle escaped Valaina's lips as he spoke so freely of her current placement and actions. The fact that he easily picked up on her practice of illusions confirmed her suspicions that he was indeed of her clan. It was only the Ravnos that could do these types of illusions, at least, within vampires.. as far as she knew. "Adventure," she repeated, still smiling. "It's true, not many take a closer look these days. Sad, really; they just might be interested in what they'd find."

Valaina then watched the male fiddle his way into the seat across from her, hiding her mouth behind her paw as she stifled another giggle. As he settled and spoke, his words seemed to roll off his tongue in a way that she found intriguing, just as others she met within her 'family' spoke. "Ah, welcome to my table, Jaxom. I call myself Valaina," she said softly, holding out her paw in return. "And, by way of nicer pubs, it's not so much the appearance of the place I care for.." The female paused as another figure quickly walked by and set down her drink in front of her. "It's the drink, of course!" And while it didn't quench her thirst as it once did, well.. old habits die hard, she supposed.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:12 am
EviLXmasBaby

He tilts his head, listening to her, his chin resting on his hand. She had an adorable giggle, he'd admit that. "Mmm far too many avoid adventure." He made a face at that. "They want to stay home, be boring, do uninteresting things with their lives. The same things, indeed, over and over." He made an even more disgusted face, then shrugged. "But then, that is why we follow Ravnos, and not these fools around us, isn't it? We're not afraid of the adventure, and finding something interesting and new."

He gave her a slightly disgruntled look at the muffled giggle. Yes, she'd muffled it, but still! It was awkward enough being a 6 limbed beast in a world mostly populated by 4 limbeds. He sighs, and smooths the expression off his face, and smiles again. "A pleasure to meet you, Valaina. It is always lovely to find such a diamond of a beauty in such rough settings." He took her paw and kissed it, in the continental fashion. He looks at the passerby for a moment, then dismisses the person as unimportant. "Mmmm I see. It is that good, here? Truly? A place as... dismal as this, I expected poor spirits at best. Perhaps I will give something a try... What is their specialty, or do you reccomend?" He hadn't given up his old tastes yet, either.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:21 pm
Lady Aria Starstone

"Ravnos," she repeated, breathing out the word with pleasure. It was a new experience for the girl, but being embraced into the clan gave her unusual travels reason for being-- for story telling! While it came with a price, she welcomed the newly found 'family' as her comfort zone, therefore, behaving closely within the rules of the Masquerade.

But of course, another of her clan would understand all too well. Not to mention that he was a bit of a charmer, a trait she found plentiful among her clan, but no less desirable. As he kissed her paw, she cooed back at him, "A diamond in the rough? What a what to say it!" The male's careful eyes on the bar waitress made her giggle once more. "Oh, don't mind her. She's good people," Valaina purred, then waved the bar mistress back over to order Jaxom a drink. "I absolutely recommend the mead, but that's a personal preference. And yes, this place may look a little grunge--" she paused, winking at the bar mistress, "--but I promise, you're in for a treat now!" Valaina would wait until he was settled with a good drink before really getting to know the male.

((I'm so sorry, my brain has been arguing with me so it took me a bit. ;_; ))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 am
EviLXmasBaby

He smiled, in gentle amusement, at her pleasure in their clan. He rested his chin on his fist, contemplating the other young 'pire. What an interesting lass she was. She was one of the Ravnos, yet somehow, she came across as rather innocent. He'd never met the like, and it was interesting.

"Well I couldn't just say that, now could I? That would be..." He made a slight face. "Dull... unoriginal, even. I had to find a way to make it my own." He winks, and then looks back at the waitress, and orders the mead, and waits for her to go back to the bar. "It's not so much that I object to her, it's simply... being careful what I say around..." He paused, and then murmured so only she could hear him under the noise. "Around the gajo." He raised his voice back up when the bar waitress approached with his mead, thanking her, and toasting both ladies, before she left. He took a slow, deep sip, his eyes closed as he focused all of his attention on the beverage before him, savoring the complex flavors. After a long moment of silence, his eyes open and a smile crosses his face again. "Well. That is... delightful. As much a diamond in this setting as you, m'Lady."

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items