Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:14 pm
Okay, so, I've never tried to lead one of these before, so go easy on me, okay? I'm trying!

I would like to start a semi-lit arranged marriage roleplay. I will be excepting 4 boys and 3 girls, since I, myself, will be playing. I was thinking that anyone can be whatever race they want! (human, werewolf, shapeshifter, demon, angel, just plain old interesting power?) Everyone is either a prince or a princess, and your parents are forcing you into an arranged marriage for peace with the other Nations. Besides, these kingdoms need new rulers! Your first post should begin with you walking into the castle that you and your.... aquaintances will be sharing until the wedding day (I will decide when that is!). The rooms include, a ballroom, a kitchen, a dining hall, a gym, a library, a parlor room, indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, living quarters, a green house which connects into the outside courtyard/garden. There are also horses and a forest and a nice, big yard. OH! And reaaaaallly nice bathrooms with huge tubs and showers. 3nodding

Here are my rules and guidelines:
1: NO CYBERYING! Time-skip!
2: Feel free to fall in love with anyone that you want! The more triangles, the more fun!
3: Don't choose rediculous powers.
4: PM me your profile and I will tell you if you are accepted, then I will post it.
5: I don't mind cussing, just don't go crazy.
6: This IS a semi-lit roleplay, so don't write two sentances, but don't write 6 paragraphs either! I tend to skim when I see those novel-posts and then I miss information!!! So don't do it!
7: Don't send me a profile if you're not going to BE HERE, posting stuff!!!
8: If you read all of these rules, please title your profile PM I do? ... I guess.
9: This forumn is not open until I say so, so don't post anything until I say GO!
10: LAST AND NOT LEAST! I am GOD, so OBEY me, please!!! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:21 pm
PROFILE SKELLY!

(( I give you permission to edit these A LITTLE to your own liking. You can only add information, you cannot take it away!))

How I see myself: (image)
I am known as (full name)
But some may call me (nicknames, if any)
I am (race/powers/abilities)
My personality is:
My past is... interesting. (History/bio)
I love: (5 likes)
+
+
+
+
+
I despise: (5 dislikes)
+
+
+
+
+
What you should know about me is (any extra info? Not a must)  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:23 pm
~COUPLES~

Couple 1: Johannah Hoffman +

Couple 2: Xavier Kingsly +

Couple 3:

Couple 4:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:34 pm
PROFILES

PRINCESSES:

~How I see myself: User Image
~I am known as Johannah Elise Hoffman
~But some may call me Jo
~I am able to read minds and influence, but not control peoples thoughts
~My personality is: I am very fun loving and easy-going, but am also very sensitive. I am normally quite good at controlling and hiding my emotions, but after awhile of keeping them cooped up, I tend to sort of... explode.
~My past is... interesting. I've always lived a perfectly normal and easy life. My parents were well off, and as an only child, I pretty much got whatever I desired. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some spoiled brat. I just like it when things go my way. But there is one catch. My father has raped me almost my entire life. I've never told a single soul, and he was never caught. I think my mother might've even known
~I love:
+ Singing
+ Dancing
+ Theatre
+ Rain
+ Art
~ I despise:
+ Drugs/Alcohol
+ Thunderstorms
+ My father
+ Flirts
+ Cheating in a relationship
~What you need to know about me is that I am scared to death to fall in love. I want it so very badly. I want to love someone unconditionally and without a doubt, and I want them to feel the same for me. I am just frightened that no one will ever love me.

How I see myself: User Image
I am known as Xavier Rose Michelle Zoe Kingsly
But some may call me ZoZo
I am an angle that is able to move object with my mind.
My personality is: Fun but shy, Caring but stern, Curious, rebelious but still follows some rules, and Klutzy
My past is... interesting. I was raised sorta normally my parents abandoned me at birth but the king and queen decided to adopt me and make me a princess. I never liked princess training but i went through with it in fear that i might be abandoned. I was the princess but never wanted to be.
I love:
+Flying
+Sports
+All weather but mostly snow
+All animals
+Finger Painting
I despise:
+Princess training
+Bullies and Jerks
+Animal killers
+ My birth parents
+Pervs
What you should know about me is that I'm a vegetarian, and that I can be really nervous and super clumsy around boys that I like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRINCES:  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300