Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Can Music Impact A Change In The World? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:13 pm
Taeryyn
Belethiel
Two of the band members are on the LGBT spectrum. Gerard Way is bisexual and Frank Leero is gay.

If he's gay, someone should tell his wife.

Wait, what? Frank has a wife? :O I knew Gerard did...

Meh, I don't pay attention to their personal lives. :I Damn you, internet rumors.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:15 pm
Belethiel
Taeryyn
Belethiel
Two of the band members are on the LGBT spectrum. Gerard Way is bisexual and Frank Leero is gay.

Meh, I don't pay attention to their personal lives. :I Damn you, internet rumors.

Yep, and two kids, I think. I recall him being pro gay rights, but I think most of the rumours about him and Gerard were the result of a lot of wishful thinking on the part of their female fans.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:17 pm
Taeryyn
Belethiel
Taeryyn
Belethiel

Yep, and two kids, I think. I recall him being pro gay rights, but I think most of the rumours about him and Gerard were the result of a lot of wishful thinking on the part of their female fans.

My friend told me he was gay like 6 years ago, and I never hear anyone talking about Frank's wife. xD Wow. *facepalm*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:52 am
Hmm, bands related to the LGBT community. I used to listen to The Cliks, and I really like them. They keep changing members though. Honestly growing older I listen to more classical pieces anyway (took piano lessons for eight yrs. I like piano related pieces) and most things instrumental. I like to feel emotions through sound rather than listen to a person.  

MadHatterDA

Aged Ladykiller

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas