[PRP] Arielle x Sapphira

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image

Arielle watched silently from the shadows as a group of kats passed by. Her lips twitched in irritation as they barely noted her presence. She was quite alright by it, but the spirits lingering nearby were growing infuriated and her back was beginning to tingle as spirits reached out towards her.

Arielle shrugged them off and stepped out into the narrow road way. She was preparing for a seance later that evening for a prominent client. However, her mind has been a flurry of activity and was so distracted.

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm
ShadowsCursed

User Image

Sapphira is also unnoticed by the group of Faekats. But she's use to this. Few people acknowledge her presence. Sighing softly she shuffles along accidentally walking into Arielle. Falling backwards, she looks up in shock. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Please don't hurt me." It's her first reaction to almost anything, being hurt by most people.  

Therapist Hope

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:16 am
User Image

The smile flashed across Arielle's face as the young and beautiful female ran into her. Then her expression softened a bit, but the wicked gleam lingering behind her eyes.

Her hands reached up and clasped lightly at the sides of the girl's face. Arielle leaned in towards her with a smile on her face.

"What kind of thing is that to say, dear? An invitation almost! Oh, you poor thing. You won't be harmed unless you ask for it, and only if you behave."

Arielle teased lightly, winking down at Sapphira with a wide grin. Her hands seperated, releasing Sapphira's face. Arielle then took a step back, drawing in the full sight of Sapphira. Very impressive.

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:56 pm
ShadowsCursed
Arielle's smile has her smiling, but the look in her eyes is one Sapphira's seen. When her face is clasped she's unsure of what to do. It takes her a second to respond. "I get hurt lot... But why would I ask for it? And if I did you only would if I was good?" The poor thing is so pure and innocent, she understand so little of the world. But she's had no one to tech her. And what she has learned has said that being hurt comes from being bad, not from being good. At least from what she's observed. The wink and teasing go right over her head for now. Looking up at Arielle with sapphire eyes, her blue cheeks turn purple as he blushes. But she doesn't know why.  

Therapist Hope

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:56 pm
ShadowsCursed
((*Pokes*))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items