Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Any asexuals out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minoma Tears

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 am
I think i'm asexual. I'm never attracted to anyone. But I still date. Or I could just be weird. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:41 am
I'm starting to think I am, or at least are starting to admit it. It was kinda awkward to think about at first, since everyone else I've ever known has been attracted to some gender or another. I always thought I
had to be attracted to one or both, that it was weird not to like either guys or girls and be into the whole kissing/sexual thing. I always tried to think of myself as bisexual because I felt similar towards both genders, I never even knew of asexuality until a little while ago. I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, never felt the whole "oh I need a __friend or I'll die!" thing that a lot of others seem to.  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Shikize

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:26 pm
Well I'm attracted to both gender but never have any romantic relationship. I'm curious about it but my mind keep saying that love isn't my thing stare . Well I'm just enjoy things as they're. Just be patient, and love is not something you can push through. Instead I found people tends to regret when they pushing their love or hoping too much about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 pm
i'm a panromantic and a demisexual.

i don't think it really changes your life any. you and your partner just have to talk a little longer than others when it comes to that. some asexuals can still have sex and be happy doing so, some can't stand the thought it. but if sex, foreplay and all that jazz don't work for you, then you should tell your partner so he knows. and then come to a settlement  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wandering Skald

Dapper Dabbler

6,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:39 pm
The odds are starting to lean in favor of me being asexual, because any time anything remotely sexual comes up my mind just kind of...stops caring. Granted, I haven't been a serious relationship to date, but I get bored and disinterested just thinking about sex.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:47 pm
I'm asexual, even though I've never been in a relationship of any kind before. I'm not sure I'll ever be in a relationship, but I'm pretty sure I'm not aromantic since I think I'd like to be in one.  

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 am
I'm definitely asexual (I find sex disgusting) but I'm not aromantic. I have had boyfriends and am currently in love with a girl. I'm not the type that "has" to be in a relationship, I'm actually rather ambivalent to them. But just because I'm asexual doesn't mean that I don't like relationships or can't get into them. But I do warn potential partners.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:51 pm
hetero-romantic asexual. gosh it's hard to find asexuality threads that aren't filled with a bunch of ignorant jerks.  

photographic days

MooMoo Kitsume

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:01 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
I'm definitely asexual (I find sex disgusting) but I'm not aromantic. I have had boyfriends and am currently in love with a girl. I'm not the type that "has" to be in a relationship, I'm actually rather ambivalent to them. But just because I'm asexual doesn't mean that I don't like relationships or can't get into them. But I do warn potential partners.

Oh my gosh me too! I don't really get into relationships much, but I've liked this guy for a long time and I told him before we started dating I was asexual and I didn't want to have sex and things of that nature but he doesn't listen!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:52 am
I'm asexual and I'm in a relationship. I don't really get anything out of sex. I indulge in it to please my partner and she, while not fine with it, accepts it. We've been together 6 yrs and we plan on getting married and having children. I don't feel the need to have sex but I can enjoy it to and extent. I prefer to cuddle and I love emotionally connecting with her. Yes, we do have to talk a lot and our relationship takes work especially because while I do perform romantic actions I don't really perform the bridging actions that lead to sex. She had to tell me, quite often, in the beginning when she wished to have sex. Just as I must state that I will not be having sex before I do something. As long as we know the intentions of the other our relationship runs rather smoothly. So! Any questions?  

h1dd3n_n3xu5

Hugel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 pm
I consider myself to be one, but I might be lying to myself.

I don't find men all that attractive and call it "Bird watching" if I do find some attractive ones, Women are always either 'cute' or 'pretty'. The sex act doesn't appeal to me. I'm looking for a partner in crime someone I can talk to and snuggle kind of romancing. And have absolutely no interest in producing spawn, raising maybe, coming out of me....no.

Though... lately... I've been finding myself attracted to women who dress very gentlemanly............ I have no idea what that is called.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff