Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I have decided.........

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anyone wanna share their favourite recipes here,
  to assist me in this venture? :P
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:20 am
...........To finally learn to cook. rolleyes But with my Mom, it's never easy. She's the reason why both my sister and I never learned to cook yet, since she's always yelling at us to get out of her kitchen whenever we go to observe or try our hand at making a meal. Imagine this: I pay for the groceries, yet I'm not allowed to touch anything in it to cook by myself. mad My Mom's THAT territorial.

Today, we had a fight since I attempted to be there in the kitchen with her when she was cooking, and she started insulting me and calling me all sorts of nasty stuff, and I yelled at her for not teaching us and yet if she's sick, she's always bitchin' about how there's no one else in the house to cook for her so she can take a rest. rolleyes With my mother, ******** ALL LOGIC. emotion_donotwant

I remained adamant in the kitchen today, and stayed right there as she cooked, and I endured her pelting utensils at me and yelling at me all morning long. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:44 pm
wow that's harsh, gees all you wanna do is learn to become more efficient rolleyes but as for recipes i don't have any really, all i have is desserts one, and most of them i haven't made myself yet lol  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:47 pm
Waitingforwingstoflyaway6
wow that's harsh, gees all you wanna do is learn to become more efficient rolleyes but as for recipes i don't have any really, all i have is desserts one, and most of them i haven't made myself yet lol

I don't even have experience boiling water so I dunno about "learning to become more efficient" as yet. xp And I see. surprised I hope you get to try them soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:56 pm
Angry Kitsune
Waitingforwingstoflyaway6

I don't even have experience boiling water so I dunno about "learning to become more efficient" as yet. xp And I see. surprised I hope you get to try them soon. 3nodding

*nods* there are a lot of them I'd love to try >.< just some of them seem really complicated too lol  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games