Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
SCREW YOU, CLOTHING STORES IN TRINIDAD!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:29 am
Why do you all have the same s**t in every single store, regardless of the chain? scream CATER TO THE FAT PEOPLE, TOO, DAMMIT!!!!! My chunky body can't look good in the majority of the clothing in those stores. gonk

GAWD! I wish I knew my exact size so I could shop online. crying

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:38 am
Its hard for plus size :/ fat is located in different areas and harder to make exact sizing. Im in a large range 16 -20 :/ LOOOL depends on the store i know im a UK 24 i think xD but my sizing is weird my upper part is really big compared to my lower half :/ makes it so hard usually the chest is to lose or the bottom is way to big. XDD Plus plus size clothes are usually not that cute :/ its hard to find stuff that not shitty patterns and ugly boring designs. ALSO facking plus size clothes cost so much more )x specially at old navy its like double some times its a rip off.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 am
Camera 0bscura
Its hard for plus size :/ fat is located in different areas and harder to make exact sizing. Im in a large range 16 -20 :/ LOOOL depends on the store i know im a UK 24 i think xD but my sizing is weird my upper part is really big compared to my lower half :/ makes it so hard usually the chest is to lose or the bottom is way to big. XDD Plus plus size clothes are usually not that cute :/ its hard to find stuff that not shitty patterns and ugly boring designs. ALSO facking plus size clothes cost so much more )x specially at old navy its like double some times its a rip off.

That's cuz it's more material. surprised That's why they're much more expensive. surprised And I hear ya about them not being cute. I face the same problems. crying I'm scared to shop online because I NEED to try on the clothes before I buy them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 pm
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura

That's cuz it's more material. surprised That's why they're much more expensive. surprised And I hear ya about them not being cute. I face the same problems. crying I'm scared to shop online because I NEED to try on the clothes before I buy them.

yeah you have to check the return policies first :/ most places are pretty good with them but some have real crappy ones.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 pm
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura

yeah you have to check the return policies first :/ most places are pretty good with them but some have real crappy ones.

That's a good tip. surprised Thanks! blaugh  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games