Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Thats how you get shat done.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:52 pm
Im a patient person, and dont go get angry easily usually but when i do >3>
So I decided to try a beaty sample box back in april it was $10, this one was called the Look Bag i heard i twas good. It was liz received her i did not revive mine.
Waited to the end of april emailed the company and no reply. waited a week and sent another emial finally got a reply and was told it would be sent out right away. Waited 2 weeks nothing. Sent another email and was told i would be email the tracking. Never recived tracking and no box. Now on June 1st i sent another email saying i stil havent received it and would like a refund that i was tired of waiting. No reply to that emial.
So this morning i sent a angry email saying I would be cancling and would never shop from their store. Also mention other beauty boxes ive tried nad never having this problem.

FINALLY got this email from teh owner of the company.
Quote:
Hi Rachel,

I am very sorry about this. This is not typical and I am sorry this has happened. I will send out a couple of bags in the morning for you along with a bunch of other products along with refunding your money to try and make this right for you.

Once again I am regretfully sorry this has happened.

If you ever need anything please call me directly.

Thanks so much!
Timothy

he also added his personal contact info if anything goes wrong this time rofl but yeah i was getting pretty ragy this morning while writing the email debating if i should post a comment on their facebook page and maybe making a youtube vid talking about what happens cause a lot of people talk about this beauty sample boxes on youtube.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:31 am
right on girl you hassle the man till you get your s**t! lol glad you're finally getting the things you ordered smile  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:33 am
Awesome! blaugh Way to get the job done. Seems like you're getting a bunch of free stuff, to boot. That's excellent! surprised Looks like he really doesn't want to lose you as a customer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:59 am
Angry Kitsune
Awesome! blaugh Way to get the job done. Seems like you're getting a bunch of free stuff, to boot. That's excellent! surprised Looks like he really doesn't want to lose you as a customer.

Well Im still canceling for now. :/ Plus i haven't received my box yet he says that but who know it might be 2 weeks later and still nothing. xDD
But yeah buying me off to stay inst gonna work :/ 2 months have passed and finally they are doing something about it? They seem to have issues with costumer services and need to work on stuff. :/

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

kimicka13
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 am
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

Well Im still canceling for now. :/ Plus i haven't received my box yet he says that but who know it might be 2 weeks later and still nothing. xDD
But yeah buying me off to stay inst gonna work :/ 2 months have passed and finally they are doing something about it? They seem to have issues with costumer services and need to work on stuff. :/

If I were you, I would take the free stuff, and the refund, and then never shop from there again. That way you never have to deal with them again, and you get free stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:29 am
kimicka13
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

If I were you, I would take the free stuff, and the refund, and then never shop from there again. That way you never have to deal with them again, and you get free stuff.

Well im debating accepting the refund if im receiving the box plus extra Its not fair i get a refund. D:

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games