Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
You just watched me fall into that deep dark hole.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 am
"I- You- How- Why?"She pleated as the man in her life walked out, "What did I do?" He looked back at her "Everything, you lived, that is what you did" He walked out her door leaving the girl crying on the floor. As weeks go by the girl finds out she is pregnant and the guy still don't care. Years go by and the girls daughter, Amy, starts school. Than as time goes by they move from home to home trying to find a place for the two of them. Amy starts to get depressed a lot, having little friends and every guy she dates her mother tears them apart saying "Don't make the same mistake as me" Her mother is cold and bitter towards Amy for she looks like her father.Being a bitter mother, whenever Amy gets a boyfriend her mother starts to beat her endlessly, "showing" her what it will be like for her. The next town she moves in to she moves in next to a boy who's room is across from hers. Will he help her after seeing her beat or will he watch her fall farther into her hole?

Amy
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 am
brokenlove1995
"I- You- How- Why?"She pleated as the man in her life walked out, "What did I do?" He looked back at her "Everything, you lived, that is what you did" He walked out her door leaving the girl crying on the floor. As weeks go by the girl finds out she is pregnant and the guy still don't care. Years go by and the girls daughter, Amy, starts school. Than as time goes by they move from home to home trying to find a place for the two of them. Amy starts to get depressed a lot, having little friends and every guy she dates her mother tears them apart saying "Don't make the same mistake as me" Her mother is cold and bitter towards Amy for she looks like her father.Being a bitter mother, whenever Amy gets a boyfriend her mother starts to beat her endlessly, "showing" her what it will be like for her. The next town she moves in to she moves in next to a boy who's room is across from hers. Will he help her after seeing her beat or will he watch her fall farther into her hole?

((it rserved for someone or can I join up

Amy
User Image

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:46 am
Jessie grieves

You may join  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 am
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

You may join

Name: Jaster
User Image  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 pm
Jessie grieves

"Mom,why are we moving again? We just got settled in" Amy said as she was packing up her room "Because the bills are to high and I cant afford it with how much you eat" Amy sighed and kept packing. The next day they loaded up the truck and left for a smaller home, they made about four trips there and back.

Amy stood in her new room, the walls purple and the carpet black. She dropped her last box and started unpacking and settled in as fast as she could. Glancing up and noticed a boy in his room and stopped, watching him for a bit before going back to work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:05 pm
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

"Mom,why are we moving again? We just got settled in" Amy said as she was packing up her room "Because the bills are to high and I cant afford it with how much you eat" Amy sighed and kept packing. The next day they loaded up the truck and left for a smaller home, they made about four trips there and back.

Amy stood in her new room, the walls purple and the carpet black. She dropped her last box and started unpacking and settled in as fast as she could. Glancing up and noticed a boy in his room and stopped, watching him for a bit before going back to work.

Jaster was relaxing on couch playing the latest video game when he heardpeople moving in next door. He loked up and say a girl and her mother moving some boxes around. He ruffled his hair and decided o go over and introduce himself. He knockd lightly on the open door and waited  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:11 pm
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

Jaster was relaxing on couch playing the latest video game when he heardpeople moving in next door. He loked up and say a girl and her mother moving some boxes around. He ruffled his hair and decided o go over and introduce himself. He knockd lightly on the open door and waited

Amy got up and ran down the hall "I got it Mom" she reached the door and opened it "Hi" she said fast out of breath and painting a little "I'm Amy, Amy James" she held out her hand to him smiling. Her mother walked up and saw the look on Amy's face and crossed her arms "Amy, you know the rules" the young girl sighed "I'm sorry I am not allowed to talk to guys"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:30 pm
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

Amy got up and ran down the hall "I got it Mom" she reached the door and opened it "Hi" she said fast out of breath and painting a little "I'm Amy, Amy James" she held out her hand to him smiling. Her mother walked up and saw the look on Amy's face and crossed her arms "Amy, you know the rules" the young girl sighed "I'm sorry I am not allowed to talk to guys"

"Oh..uhm not a problem. Nams Jaster Xenaile. I live right next door." he shook her hand and waved to her mother. "I was just wanted to see if you needed any help unpacking."  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 pm
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

"Oh..uhm not a problem. Nams Jaster Xenaile. I live right next door." he shook her hand and waved to her mother. "I was just wanted to see if you needed any help unpacking."

Amy's mother smiled at him "No but thanks for the offer" she shut the door "You date him and I will beat you to death" "Yes mother" Amy looked down and walked to her room to finish unpacking  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:51 pm
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

Amy's mother smiled at him "No but thanks for the offer" she shut the door "You date him and I will beat you to death" "Yes mother" Amy looked down and walked to her room to finish unpacking

"No-" he was cut off by thedoor being closed."ok then" Amy... he wanted to know more but the mother... "I got an idea" he went downsairs to the regitstry and looked up their number. He went back up stair and dialed it.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:55 pm
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

"No-" he was cut off by thedoor being closed."ok then" Amy... he wanted to know more but the mother... "I got an idea" he went downsairs to the regitstry and looked up their number. He went back up stair and dialed it.

Amy sat in her room depressed, her mother never let her have any friends, never. She had one as a little girl but she moved and lost contact years ago. She sat next to the phone in the living room bored for she had finished unpacking her things. The girl jumped hearing the phone ring and quickly answered it "H-hello?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 pm
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

Amy sat in her room depressed, her mother never let her have any friends, never. She had one as a little girl but she moved and lost contact years ago. She sat next to the phone in the living room bored for she had finished unpacking her things. The girl jumped hearing the phone ring and quickly answered it "H-hello?"

He disgused his voice. "Yes this the housing department. We need Amy James in the down stairs lobby. Immedately" He hung up  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:12 pm
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

He disgused his voice. "Yes this the housing department. We need Amy James in the down stairs lobby. Immedately" He hung up

Amy sighed "Mom I'm going for a walk" and got off the phone "Okay be back by the time I make dinner" "Yes mom" and walked out going to the main lobby and waited for whoever called her  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:18 pm
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

Amy sighed "Mom I'm going for a walk" and got off the phone "Okay be back by the time I make dinner" "Yes mom" and walked out going to the main lobby and waited for whoever called her

Jaster met her down in the lobby. "Hey Amy." He kept his distance just in case themother showed up. "Look i dont know if you can but meet me in the park tonight so we can talk withou interuption ok?" He handed his phone number to her and left the lobby.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 pm
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves
brokenlove1995
Jessie grieves

Jaster met her down in the lobby. "Hey Amy." He kept his distance just in case themother showed up. "Look i dont know if you can but meet me in the park tonight so we can talk withou interuption ok?" He handed his phone number to her and left the lobby.

Amy looked at him confused but shrugged it off and walked out the door going for a walk  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games