Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Only a request?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm
Searching for a 1x1 Yaoi partner who can play a top.
-Literate / semi-literate
-Can write at least a paragraph (3-5 sentences)
-Doesn't HAVE to, but can use pretty posts.
-Just put this line here because I like lines <3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Anywhore. yeah....
Lines.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- ---- -- - -- -- - - -- -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - -- - -- - - --- - - - - --

Psh... Anyways. Roleplay partner. Anyone interested?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 pm
Le bawmp  

Bambous

Bambous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:38 pm
Hm i could give it a try but i have just resently gotten back on after months of inactivity(AKA i was grounded XD) and im a bit rusty...  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Bambous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 pm
Rin_The_Maid_Of_Evil
Hm i could give it a try but i have just resently gotten back on after months of inactivity(AKA i was grounded XD) and im a bit rusty...

Sorry doll, I wasn't quoted and tis why I never recieved a notification to see you posted x.x Haha but I would love to. And so long as you try, tis all that matters really. ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 pm
Delta Omegalicious
Rin_The_Maid_Of_Evil

Sorry doll, I wasn't quoted and tis why I never recieved a notification to see you posted x.x Haha but I would love to. And so long as you try, tis all that matters really. ♥

Oops sorry about not quoting you... sweatdrop . But, yay now comes the fun part. Brain storming an idea XD  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bambous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:34 pm
Rin_The_Maid_Of_Evil
Delta Omegalicious
Rin_The_Maid_Of_Evil

Oops sorry about not quoting you... sweatdrop . But, yay now comes the fun part. Brain storming an idea XD

Ohbby its giving me chilling just thinking about it x.x XD
Hmm will i can toss some out, you pick a few, and we will agree on one, ey?
SlavexMaster
FurryxFurry(bigfan♥)
NekoxHound
KnightxPrince
FairyxElf
PixiexHuman
NekoxHuman
VampirexHuman
DemanxAngel
FatherxSon
BrotherxBrother(normal or twincest, doesn't matter♥)
KingxPeasant
PopulerxEmo
PrepxOutcast
JockxCheerleader(cross-dresser)

Thats really all I can think of x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:58 pm
Delta Omegalicious

Imma take a wild guess and say that you are a Yaoi fan? That means you are either a bisexual man or you do what my cousin does and make a male looking Avitar when in fact you are a woman. Both are cool im not easily fazed and sorry if that was rather blunt. lD
Lets see i like these ideas of yours
If you cant tell i like cats and Pixies a lot XD... Also, i like the whole opposites attract lD

Neko X Hound
Pixie X Human
Neko X Human
Demon X Angel
Brother X Brother(I like twincest its fun to play around with due to the whole forrbiden love XD)
Prep X Outcast(Might i add that i am a very cheery person and i love to be bubbily preps XD)

I also, like

Inu X Human
Neko x Vampire
Human X Vampire(No not because of Twilight... I hate twilight)
Maid X Master's son/daughter(Im pansexual so Yuri is fine by me XD)
Sister X Sister
Pixie X Neko

Do any of those really catch your intrest? Sorry... Im not really comfortable doing Furry it confuses me XD

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bambous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:02 pm
Rin_The_Maid_Of_Evil
Delta Omegalicious

Imma take a wild guess and say that you are a Yaoi fan? That means you are either a bisexual man or you do what my cousin does and make a male looking Avitar when in fact you are a woman. Both are cool im not easily fazed and sorry if that was rather blunt. lD
If you cant tell i like cats and Pixies a lot XD... Also, i like the whole opposites attract lD

Neko X Hound
Pixie X Human
Neko X Human
Demon X Angel
Brother X Brother(I like twincest its fun to play around with due to the whole forrbiden love XD)
Prep X Outcast(Might i add that i am a very cheery person and i love to be bubbily preps XD)

I also, like

Inu X Human
Neko x Vampire
Sister X Sister
Pixie X Neko

Do any of those really catch your intrest? Sorry... Im not really comfortable doing Furry it confuses me XD

I'm flabbergasted. You didn't read the opening post for this for ♥ Says I'm looking for a 1x1 YAOI partner who can play top. And i happen to be a gay man ♥ Lol ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

But I think the human x vampire, demon x angel, and brother x brother ones. ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm
Delta Omegalicious
Rin_The_Maid_Of_Evil
Delta Omegalicious

Neko X Hound
Pixie X Human
Neko X Human
Demon X Angel

I also, like

Inu X Human
Neko x Vampire
Sister X Sister
Pixie X Neko

I'm flabbergasted. You didn't read the opening post for this for ♥ Says I'm looking for a 1x1 YAOI partner who can play top. And i happen to be a gay man ♥ Lol ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I did read it! But, in my defence that was like a week ago XD. Hmmm. Im up for a Brother X Brother RP. And, i can top in RPs just not real life. Im everyones b***h XD. Ok now who is making it? Also, i love gay guys so you get a hug emotion_hug  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bambous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm
Rin_The_Maid_Of_Evil
Delta Omegalicious
Rin_The_Maid_Of_Evil
Delta Omegalicious

Neko X Hound
Pixie X Human
Neko X Human
Demon X Angel

I also, like

Inu X Human
Neko x Vampire
Sister X Sister
Pixie X Neko

I did read it! But, in my defence that was like a week ago XD. Hmmm. Im up for a Brother X Brother RP. And, i can top in RPs just not real life. Im everyones b***h XD. Ok now who is making it? Also, i love gay guys so you get a hug emotion_hug

I'll make it ♥ and yay ♥ ☺I like huggles  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:27 pm
Delta Omegalicious

Ok i'll just wait here patiantly like the good little Neko i am~
yum_bacon emotion_hug yum_bacon emotion_hug yum_bacon cat_biggrin  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bambous