Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Unicorn (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:10 am
''Sister...I love you,big sister....'' Carl mumbled,half asleep.He still wasnt used to her being there and feeling her warmth.Ada chuckled and smiled softly.Every twenty minutes,he would say that but she didnt mind and kept saying.''I love you too,Carl-kun.''.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:43 pm
Celestia was shivering in the stable. Finally she worked up the courage and went to the door nervously knocking and waiting for an answer. She still had the blanket over her face not wanting them to see her burns. She had tear stains down her face which stung her burns but it only made her cry more. She then looked up at the door as it opened and then she flinched a little but stayed where she was.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:48 pm
Carl woke up and sleepily and answered the door.''Are you ok? I think your wing should be alright if you rest.'' he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:09 pm
Celestia then looked at him and said "I... just wanted to come inside. It's cold out here." Then she looked down at her feet which were frost bitten and freezing cold to the touch. She didn't mind it though since she was used to pain from her burns. Her voice was scared and really meek. But it was also sweet like the nector of a flower. Her sweet eyes you could see through the shadows of the cloak she made with her magic. They looked more lonely than anything. It had been a few months since her herd and family were killed and she was really lonely wishing for a friend.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 pm
''Youve must of been taking a long walk outside or something cause its warm in the barn.They might be puppet horses but I still do my best to keep them warm and safe.'' he said smartly then rolled his eyes.''Fine.Its a bit of a walk to the barn so get in here.'' he said and pulled her inside before closing the door,mainly cause the cold air was trying to get in the house.''You can sleep in Ada's room for the night.'' he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:32 pm
Celestia nods and said "Thank you." Then she looked over at Ada and got a little nervous. THen after she was shown to Ada's room she layed down under the covers and snuggled under then her burns showed as she took off her hood and fell asleep. She sighed as she did and fell into a light sleep dreaming of her family and said "Mommy." in her sleep and hugged the pillow tightly. Then the locket which was a little worn out from the fire and was on the nightstand opened up after falling onto the floor and started to pay a song. Inside was a picture of her mother and father. "mommy daddy?" She said starting to have the nightmare of the fire.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:36 pm
''Whats with her?'' Ada said,feeling abit insulted.''I dont know,Sis.She should be fine in the morning and then she can leave.I dont know about having a stranger stay over here." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 am
The next morning Celestia had gone outside and was standing outside on the roof, rather laying down since she was letting the sun heal her wounds. The only wounds that wouldn't heal were the burns and her heart. She had forgotten the locket inside by accident not realizing she did. Then she flew down to the ground and idn't make a single sound as she looked at the house and sighed. She ahd left what little money she had and a note on the kitchen counter. She wished that she could stay. SHe had come to like Carl and Ada but sensed that they didn't like her now. So she left in tears and went to the only place she could live. She wanted a friend but she didn't want to be a bother to them anymore. She soon found an apple tree and started to eat some of them with some tall grasses and wild oats.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 am
User ImageUser ImageCarl and Ada woke up and had breakfest.When they finished they were about to go Carl's room to do reaserch but heard a knock at the door.Carl answered it then idmediatly posed."Brother,what do you want?'' he said,glaring at the male."To torchure the heck out of you...Lovingly of course.But thats not why Im here." the male said."Have you been talking with Jin?!" Carl said."That crazy fool!? Nope.Im only interested in my Carl-kun and how many ways I can hurt him without killing him." Ky said and sighed dreamily."Whats your problem?'' Carl said."That annoying sister of yours.She always gets in the way of my fun.'' Ky said.Kachink! Carl looked back at Ada.She was in her doll form and quite annoyed.Her hand could of speared Ky's face but a white haired doll moved her hand out of the way."You better teach that crazy sister of yours some manners...Or should I do it instead?"Ky said and smirked."Dont you dare touch Ada! Distortion Drive:Laetablis Cantata!" Carl said,gold gears almost running both of them over,had they not jumped out of the way.''Ada! Distortion Drive:Rhapsody of Memories!'' Carl said,Ada starting to swing at Ky.''Your so foolish,brother.Turning you into a doll will be quite fun.Distortion Drive biggrin etonator.'' Ky said.Cards rained down around Ada before exploding,causing Ada to turn off and fall to the ground.''Ada!'' Carl said and ran to Ada.''Brother,I think you should be worried about yourself right now.Your going to see what its like to be a doll!'' Ky said.Before Carl could move out of the way,a card cut into his skin then disappeared.The next minute happened slowly.A image of Carl as a doll flickered in Carl's mind.A jolt ran through him.The type of jolt that came when you were in danger of getting hurt.He couldnt move but he felt his mouth become unmovable and his body become metal.Only his clothes remained unchanged.He noticed that he didnt have any feelings anymore.Ky picked him up by his collar.''Brother is such a handsome doll.You should be grateful.You cant die in that form.How about we go see father?'' Ky said and chuckled before disappearing with Carl and Ada.They appeared in a classy office.There was a masked man at the table chuckled and came to them.Ky let him go and Carl tried to stand on his own though it was obvious that he was struggling.Relius lightly pushed him and Carl fell down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image

Celestia was on her way back to the house when she saw the whole thing. She then used a tracking spell and found the place easily. She crashed through the window using a protection spell and had her ears back as she tackled Ky and looked angrily at his father and Ky at the same time.Hardly anyone understood her race so she had to make sure that Carl Trasnslated. She then walked over to him and glared at Ky and Carl's father as as she helped Carl to his feet. She was strong but not nearly as strong as her mother and father who were the king and queen of her race. Then she pawed at the ground not wanting to them to come any closer to her friend. She unfolded her wings and had her ears back. A tell tale sign of anger in her race's culture. BUt then her memories suddenly came back. A masked figure was standing outside her house as it burned with her family in it. Then she said in her language "You killed them. You killed mommy daddy and sissy." Then her fur started to turn black as the night sky. She felt so much hatred in her heart for Carl's father that she had turned into a wicked mare of darkness. Then she stomped her foot as the dark magic took over her body.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers