Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] Looking for death (Aisa and Marcus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:57 am
More and more he was taking trips to the haunted house. Why, he wasn't sure. Dis was hinting that it had something to do with his resentment but, really, of what? Again, the weapon sad he knew, yet for that, 'It would be best if you found out on your own'. Dis was being an a** and teasing him about it which really, only made Marcus angry about the whole thing. He didn't want to resent anything. He wanted answers.

Best way to get them would be inner guidance. Or, killing thing to vent his anger. So far, it had helped him a few times. Vent was healthy right?
A little, but not really. It would be better to have sex.
I'm not going to ******** just to de-stress
Done it before.
Not for... this. Whatever it is.

the forver vampire sighed and gave the equivalent of a mental shrug. Boots clicked on the floor as he rounded yet another corner, the doors down the hall just open a crack. Worth investigating? Damn worth investigating.

Quote:
Rolling a 2: STUDENTS/ HUNTERS DO NOT TAKE RECOIL DAMAGE FROM ANY ATTACKS.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:29 am
The pathway was new for Aisa. She didn't pretend to know Amityville, even as a alumni .. The school's secrets were immense and overwhelming .. although the same couldn't be said for her homeland of Death. Still, now, the regret struck abruptly like lightning and left slower than melting ice.

Aisa was in a reasonably good mood.

Not. gonna. last. long.

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:34 am
FEAR
FEAR MARCUS
MARCUS THAT IS A LOT
I SWEAR TO JACK MARCUS

I HEARD YOU calm down Dis. Geez.

The spike in FEAR apparently massive enough to send off Dis into warning bells had the moon trainee going around corner rather carefully. Good thing he did to, as one familiar body came into view.

Oh s**t.

Oh s**t.

That was-
Cursing softly he debated about running back but- "Why is a horseman here of all places?" He held out his weapon to block an attack. Hopefully he'd not die.
Hopefully.  
revenant aria rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:55 am
"Why is she here?" Aisa's voice murmured near the hunter's ear, her hand pressing down on Marcus's weapon with a firm but breaking pressure. Marcus was probably better off that Aisa wasn't trying to break it. Even if the touch was burning her fingers, there was a seething satisfaction in finally encountering a hunter after the destruction of the four clans.

"Did you really just call me a horsemen, whippersnapper?"

User ImageHp: 60/60
Damage: 7

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:59 am
WELP.

I like being rough, but I dunno if we can handle this Marcus. She can probably turn you into a stain. And while I adore the sight of blood, I'd rather it not be your blood.

Swallowing a bit of saliva, Marcus pulled back from her, try to slash and keep her from getting that close once more. "From what I'm told that is your race. I'd call you by your name but hey, not a mind reader." He was in such deep s**t but- "But did you really just call me a whippersnapper?"

HP: 43
Damage: 3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:15 am
"It's a most amusing nickname, is it not? They once told me it came accompanied with the names 'whelp' and 'fishmonger.' " Aisa's enjoyment in the literacy of the English language was as much as she enjoyed reading the olden scriptures of Death.

Her hand trickled blood down her wrist, the blood wrapping around before dripping forth, from her touch with the trainee's weapon. But from within the trail of her blood, a crimson scythe rose from the ground, it's design etched with clockwork and jagged lines.

"I dont think you're prepared for my name. No, I dont think so." Aisa shook her head. "It is such an ostentatious trait, to leave behind your name as their dying thought. Just as you hunters left my clan, don't you think?"

User ImageHp: 57/60
Damage: 0 cuz if I attacked now, marcus wont be lasting long in this rp >_>

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:23 am
....Who ever she picked that up from needed to get out more, this coming from a guy who wasn't that savvy with pop culture. "...Well, hate to breatk it to you, but using words like that... make me think of someone's grandmother. Which to be fair, you don't look like one."

She is far to sexy. Or maybe she is a MILF. I bet her bust is nice and soft and her blood- So good. Augh, you should be a vampire one day Marcus, then you'd understand.
If it's all the same Dis, no means no. I will let hunters mercy kill me before I became an undead. no offense.
None taking. I'm just saying... you'd be so sexy with fangs.

"I know you're powerful, I saw you on the islands. And really, your kind wanted to cause the end of the world, so you'll have to forgive if we decided to fight back." He still swung for her.

HP: 44
Damage: 10  
revenant aria rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:28 am
"Oh?" Aisa appeared to be in a moment of thought, the hunter running towards her. Aisa would have thought humans appreciated the value of age behind words but it appeared that had been off the mark. What was so wrong with aged words? Petty half-attempts at compliments aside ..

Marcus's blade hit the Protector solidly, the blood staining her dress soaked the cloth under her armor. However, the now-smaller distance between him and her was to her advantage as a heeled boot lifted to kick Marcus squarely in the chest, along with the pole end of her scythe.

"Forgive? I believe that word doesn't exist in war."

User ImageHp: 47/60
Damage: 7

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:55 am
Pain shot through him as Dis gave another warning. He was towing fate here and was not going to get lucky. He should leave, now. As in right now.

But- Marcus was going to tempt fate.
You should have been in sun. Why the ******** did I not see this starting out. Jack damn it.
We still have some time. She's not killing us yet. We can back down when she cuts us down.
Oh lovely. I'll be sure to tell my NEXT hunter that.

Shaking off Dis's remarks, the moon trainee hissed as he staggered, regaining his footing before darting forward to stab at her. "No, I can't forgive because a monster doesn't deserve to be forgiven."

HP: 37
Damage: 9  
revenant aria rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:23 pm
Aisa chuckled at Marcus's remarks, amusement in his words. Who was to deny the obvious, that the halloween faction were blatantly monsters? Although, anything that didn't walk on two legs or held the blood the color of crimson was a monster to them. Although, Aisa had to admit .. the horsemen's antics could be construed in a "monstrous" manner. Especially Famine, their methods were littered with legs and wings always trying to come out of humans and their mouths. Certainly not the ways of Death .. but not to say it wasn't enjoyable.

"Oh. You have a moon on your coat .. Didn't famine acquire a little moon?"

Her scythe swung out, while she was in thought about it. It seemed to be an important detail, especially if the insanity seemed to crackle in laughter over it.

User ImageHp: 38/60
Damage: 6

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 3, 1, 2, 2 Total: 20 (7-28)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:01 pm
No. NO. NO NO NO. He did not need that image brought back the surface. The sigh of Julie, eaten away, a puppet for those maggots. Anger welled up as Marcus internally fought with Dis. Run or fight, his anger was getting the better of him. "Don't you ******** dare-" Blue flashed on his blade, a thin liquid like coating. "No ******** deserved that. She didn't deserve that!"

HP: 31
Damage: 16  
revenant aria rolled 10 12-sided dice: 8, 12, 10, 3, 11, 4, 8, 12, 5, 8 Total: 81 (10-120)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:06 am
Marcus's anger got the best of him. A shame, as he was landing some damage to Aisa. She grinned, her body sliding low under his barrage of attacks. Some hit, some didn't. As the attacks became blunted, overcome with anger, Aisa's scythe curved against Marcus's body.

There was no hesitation when she cut.

"True, she didn't. I would have liked to see that Caelius taken instead. But she was a division leader so I suppose she'll do."

Those were the last words that Marcus heard from the Protector of Death. After the battle, he would come to realize that the horsemen hadn't even been entirely serious.

User ImageHp: 22/60
Damage: 36

Gambler's chance

Results: Hit!
Damage: 12 + 10 + 3 +11 = 36~
Recoil Damage: 8 + 12 + 5 + 8 = 33/ NO RECOIL DAMAGE FROM BEGINNING DICE ROLL

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:47 am
Even as he managed to land blow after blow, he got the sense it didn't matter. That he was making a mistake. That feeling reached full on as he felt the press of her weapon against him. The warmth from what he knew was blood. The lack of pain that signaled shock. He felt himself slipping, falling.

Reaching for the pendant, he was unable to see her, though her voice was crystal clear. Dis gave him the final push, letting the words fall from his lips.

His body fell on the other side, safe, if battered.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games