Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] Fightttttttooooo (Tro and Marcus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:20 am
The floor was creaking as usual, as was the clack of his boots on the wood. Another day, and after having his a** handed to him, Marcus was a little more wary of wandering. He'd rather not end up in infirmary again. Life doctors were.. not fun. At the very least he did meet a few nice moon hunters, one of whom offered to teach him basic medical. Something that Marcus desperately needed when put against his skill in building and defense. Healing? Basically a joke.

Rolling his shoulders back, the blue glow of his weapon allowed the room, empty as it was, to gain a rather relaxing feel. The scattered crystals embedded in the walls glimmering with the soft light. It was actually pretty nice for once
Quote:

Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED.

Huni Pi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:14 am
The tikbalang hadn't planned on returning to this wretched place. Not until he felt sufficiently capable of fending for himself and getting his revenge on that Hunter with the bow. But things rarely ever went according to plan for the horse boil. What was meant to be a simple, calming jog ended up with him entering a door and walking right into the Haunted House. He uttered a curse under his breath, baring teeth in frustration and immediately sought to find a way out. He wasn't running from the prospect of fighting against a Hunter but he wasn't looking to put himself in harm's way either.

It was less about pride and more about duty. He promised to protect his friends and he refused to go back on his word. But again, things rarely ever went well for the horse boil as far as this building was concerned because the barely dressed tikbalang in his human guise came across a reaper with a glowing blue sword.

istoleyurvamps

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:19 am
The sight of some guy with weird hair, a bad tattoo on his face, and pretty much naked?

Sounds like my type.
Everyone is your type Dis.
I know. It's great.

Spinning his sword in hand, the hunter smiled. "Well, I suppose the ambiance had to be ruined by one of you freaks sometime. Though really, you ought to wear pants. Makes things less awkward when we get into the thick of the fight."

Huni Pi
lol just go

Huni Pi rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 4 Total: 20 (7-28)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:35 am
Brown eyes narrowed at the reaper demanding a fight from the horse boil. No, scratch that, Petro wasn't looking at a reaper, he was looking at a no-good Hunter. "Ain't my problem if y' got something against loincloths," Petro snorted. While the horse boil didn't like the idea of doing something a Hunter wanted, this particular request sounded more than reasonable as the tall human disguise seemed to shift, giving way to Petro's real form when he suddenly charged forward. The tikbalang's FEAR channeled into the muscles of his legs and seemed to steel his hooves as he threw a kick right at the Hunter.

HP: 20/20
Damage: 16

istoleyurvamps
OnO

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:14 am
"I have a thing against dudes running around with their bits dangling. Mutant monster bits are one the list of s**t I never want to know about okay?" The change in the creature made him raise an eyebrow, and as he was kick backed, he groaned. Why did they have to make s**t so difficult?

"You're already an ugly son of a b***h, I'll give you that." Horse faced, and half naked. This fight had gone from no to ******** no. Dis was even not thinking well of the monster anymore.

So rude. He probably tucks it in as well.
What?
Nothing, nothing, mind on the battle my Marcus, mind on the battle.

HP: 9
Damage: 5

Huni Pi

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:18 am
The horse boil wasn't one for idle chit chat with his fellow Halloweeners. He was even less one for conversations with a Jacking Hunter and the insults the sword-wielder just rolled off him. It didn't matter to Petro what this Hunter thought of him. It didn't matter to him what any Hunter thought of him. He raised his bracers to block the incoming strike from the weapon, square-root shaped brows knitting in concentration as he retaliated with a backhand.

HP: 15/20
Damage: 3

istoleyurvamps

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:29 am
The thing wasn't responding. Which sucked seeing as now the report would pretty much be loaded with s**t to fluff it up. That always went over well now didn't it?

Hrm, could insult his size. A guy like him probably wears the cloth as he lacks any package you know? Nothing to swing around and worry about and-
Dis. Dis I'm stopping you right there because I don't need to know about monster dicks okay?
Ohhh, but I was and am, such an expert on-
What the ******** did I just tell you?
Your d**k is still the best d**k my Marcus.

Shuddering at the fact he could just hear Dis being perverted, hear that tone of 'ohh dirty weapon thoughts', Marcus was half tempted to ignore Dis, but that often had pretty dangerous results. Like getting his a** handed to him and what not. The horseman's back hand only managed to land on his arm but it still somewhat shocked the hunter. "Of all things?" He shook his head. "A b***h's backhand. Jesus, can't even fight decently."

HP: 6
Damage: 7

Huni Pi

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:36 am
Petro did not know who this Geezuz the Hunter spoke of. Was that another student or a Halloweener? Or was it another one like him, a good-for-nothing fleshie? Regardless of who it was, because Petro did not know of him, and therefore he didn't give a scragg's a** whether or not he knew how to fight. All the tikbalang knew was that this particular Hunter was chatty. Then again, most of the Hunters he'd encountered here had a thing about talking up a storm instead of just getting this over and done with. He gave a snort and attempted to throw a feint, hoping to unbalance the fleshie.

HP: 8/20
Damage: 0

istoleyurvamps
XD

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:45 am
Aw we might have made him mad.
I think he just wanting to fight Dis.
Ohhhhhh call him slut son of brothel banshee! Maybe that'll get him!
Really, I think we're fine Dis. No need to entice him into a frenzy.
Party pooper~
I'll call him that if you really want
Really?
Will you shut up?
No.
Your answer.

Internal musing aside, he had a monster to bring down. The attempt to throw him off didn't work as planned. Though his foot caught briefly, he still managed to get a strike- and feed his weapon into a pleasured mental purr.

Damage: 2

Huni Pi

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:48 am
The tikbalang kept his silence and realized maybe he ought to be studying their fighting habits more than simply trying to bash them out of existence. It would help him deal with a certain pale-haired Hunter with a bow if their paths ever cross.

HP: 6/20
Damage: 0

istoleyurvamps
Finish him!

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 am
Your FEAR Marcus. Its getting a bit low~
Dis was keeping him aware of just how close he was to having his a** handed to him, not to mention he was close to getting himself hurt if he didn't pick his fights better.
Shhh, not all your fault. This room is draining.
What?

The vampire laughed in his head before explaining how he felt the FEAR fade away. Why hadn't he said anything to Marcus? Apparently, not saying anything would help him learn to ask and not just expect it. While the weapon had a point, it was still highly annoying, considering the whole almost dying very recently due to horseman deal. Spinning his blade in hand, Marcus stabbed at the creature. "Well, seems I won't be going home empty handed today."

Damage: 11

Huni Pi

word 725  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:14 am
Petro didn't even bother to block. He was prepared to taste FEAR-draining steel and simply watched and observed, trying to spot if the strength came from the weapon or the wielder, after all he'd learned, seen first hand that these used to be former Halloweeners.

Steel dug into his body, into his FEAR shield and broke through, dissipating him.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm
The thing just took the blow and didn't even bother fighting back. It was pretty much pathetic as the thing faded. "Well, one thing that's weak. So much for that thing."
They were supposed to look for strong candidates right? From the way the thing fought Marcus would have better lick with that Hel girl. Infact, he was pretty sure most girls he fought were the ones he had the most trouble with.

Weird. Taking his pendant the hunter portaled out.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games