Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:10 am
NinebB0nesfr33d

Savris smiled as they stepped out of the tavern and began to weave their way through the crowded streets. "It is no problem, Crackle. I just hope the general store has everything you need, supplies tend to disappear fast around this time due to the festival." Which would mean he stays longer... The faelong shook his head violently and shoved the thought out of his mind. Now was not the time for such things.

A few minutes later he pushed open the door to the store and held it for the druid. The inside was brightly lit through a combination of skylights and torches, displaying the wares on the shelves and bins. Or what was left, anyways. Nearly half the store was already bare due to the festival.

A bell tinkled merrily as the door opened, and seconds later a headful of icy blue hair popped up from behind the counter with a smile. "Well, hello Savris, how are you doing today?" The faemoose stood up, topping the faelong by a good foot and a half in height.

Savris smiled back. "Hello, Miss Lin. I'm well, and hoping you might have supplies for my friend here." He nodded towards the druid, eyes lingering for a few seconds.

Miss Lin smiled and nodded. "Of course, hon. As you can see, the festival is cleaning me out, but I haven't restocked the shelves yet, so I may be able to help your friend out." She turned to the black and white druid. "What can I do for you, hon?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
Anguis Lingua

Crackle graciously accepted th help of th faemoose and began collecting th basics of what he had come into town for. There were supplies that he had needed that we're unavailable, and Crackle was visibly disappointed. He held some dried goods, newer skinning knives, a new carrying pack in his arms. Well aware that this was about to cost a small fortune, he was still far from prepared to head back into the forest.

Crackle turned and followed Miss Lin towards the counter. He was not upset, but he was visibly worried about not having a few essential fire making and basic cooking utensils.

"I appreciate the help. I should not have waited for so long to restock. I can come back when the store has received more stock. I'm still in need some things, but I'm not in a rush to head back into the wilderness."

He reached down to pull out his money, prepared for the total price.

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:12 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

Savris helped Crackle and Lin find what the druid needed, noting the rabbit's disappointment as several essentials were simply gone. He stood slightly behind the druid as Lin walked back around the counter. Without even thinking about it, his hand drifted over to rest on Crackle's shoulder. "Missy, do you know when you'll be resupplied?"

Missy Lin smiled as she began to tally up the items on the counter. "Sure thing, hon. We have a supply train coming in in about three days. I'm sorry it's not sooner, but..." She shrugged. "You know how it is. It could come in every day, and I still wouldn't be able to keep the store stocked." The moose smiled at Crackle. "However, I'll set aside what you need so it's there for you, hon. Sorry I can't get it sooner."

She pulled out a scrap piece of paper and began writing down numbers. "Okay, here's the total, hon," Missy held the paper out to Crackle. "I discounted it some since I can't get you everything today, and because you're friends with Savris." She smiled, eyes twinkling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 pm
Anguis Lingua

Crackle had the majority of what he had needed and moved with Lin to pay for the supplies. He had more than enough money to pay for the supplies and noticed a jar of dried fruit on the counter. He tilted his head and looked at Savris.

"Have you ever had these dried fruits before, Savris?"

He smiled fondly at them, remembering how he had snuck some into his druid camp for his sister. She had been very ill for many weeks while waging the war against the vampires. They had survived, only by Crackle's clever thinking and merciless fighting.

He also added into some of the dried apricots and apples into his supplies and added the additional money for it.

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas