Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
You were there and I couldn't see it (Needs boy. Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:34 pm
Tanya and ______ were friends ever since there mother's met again at a highschool reunion. But soon later her mom died and she was sent to live with her dad in a different neighborhood. Tanya and ______ both go to the same highschool but they haven't talked that much since the incident five years ago but he's the only one she talks to at all. It's senior year now in highschool and all it took was 20 seconds of courage for her to talk to this guy Brent, one of the semi-popular guys at school, and whatever she said it worked and he asked her out to the prom. ______ doesn't really feel good about this new guy and he doesn't really know what to think of the new tonya that came from nowhere but all he knew was whatever his feelings for Tanya were or what this guy was up to, he needed to stop this disaster from happening.

User Image

Name: Tanya Glyph
Personality: hopeless romantic but extremely shy and quiet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 pm
i'll do it quote me though.

Alex Hale
has had a crush on tanya since they were kids, but gets nervious when he tried to ask her out. caring, yet quiet except around tanya.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:47 am
Dante Kazahana

((okay could you also get a picture of him too so I know what he looks like? thanks! ^^))

User Image

Tanya walked into the front doors of the school pondering on where she should go. Should she go to her art class, where she usually goes and paints and waits for Alex? Or should she see what Brent was doing? The second option didn't really sound nice though because thath would mean that she would be surrounded by all his popular friends she wasn't sure liked her or not. So she chose to just go wait in her art class for school to start. As soon as she made her desition she turned into the seniour hall and saw Alex waiting next to the art class door which was closed and the light was off. I guess Ms. Turner is late again...and what a great day for her to be. thought sarcastically still walking, getting closer to Alex every second. Once she was in front of him at last, she couldn't really back to his glare. "Hi," is all she could say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:17 pm
he was surprised she was even talking to him. he didn't believe that Brent really cared for her. he couldn't help but feel awkward around her, "Hey..."
http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:52 pm
Dante Kazahana

User Image

"How are you?" Tanya asked. Thinking maybe she should have just gone with the second option and dealt with stuck up preps.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:10 am
"Ok i guess..." He said as he looked away. it pained him to hurt her and act unfriendly, but she had better friends now.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:40 am
Dante Kazahana

User Image

"Okay.." she replied. Tanya looked both ways down the hall still thinking she should have gone to see where Brent was, but all she could think is that whatever she did she wa loosing Alex as a friend. "So how are you doing on the new arts project?" she asked trying to start a conversation, hoping that Alex will soon warm up to the idea that she was dating Brent now, because no matter what, she would still need him by her side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:50 am
"It's going ok..." He started, then sighed, "Why did you say yes? you know brent and how he acts. you know he's going to do something to you..."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 pm
Dante Kazahana

User Image
Kaeryn was suprised by Alex's sudden outburst about Brent. "What do you mean what he does and how he acts? I think me and you are seeing something completely different Alex," she said getting a little frustrated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:59 pm
"he never stopped his friends whenever they bullied you. hell he often encouraged them to bully us." He asked, annoyed. it was hurting him to treat her like this. he cared for her a lot and didn't want to see her sad like when her mom died.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 pm
Dante Kazahana

User Image

Tanya looked at Alex in the eyes for a little then looked to the ground and leaned her back against the wall. "But that was before, now he's--," she was inturruped by Ms. Turner " Sorry I'm late! I spilt coffee on my shirt on the way here, so I had to head back home and change." she said unlocking the door walking in, turning on the lights and sitting at her desk.
Tanya looked at Alex again but didn't finish what she was going to say, because she thought it wouldn't do any good. She walking in the classroom and sat at her desk taking her project out, which wasn't even close to being done.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games