Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] Nightmares and Nuisances (Titus and Marcus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:38 pm
Feeling a bit better after having gotten rid of the ugly thing from his last excursion, Marcus was back in the haunted house, Dis in hand, looking for more monsters to try and figure out what to do about the whole weaponization thing. Recruit or capture, they just had to be strong, not to mention they had to be careful and not really let the freaks know that was the plan.

Why Caelius didn't assign the job to death was beyond him, but hopefully, the trainee wouldn't have to worry that much about him. Edith hinted that he was up for promotion and well, Marcus was looking forward to it.

Less wandering looking for monsters, he'd be able to focus on what he was good at, making sure people stayed alive.
Not that you keep yourself alive Mr. I-am-going-to-fight-horses.
Not dead yet
Yet he says.
If I die you can have my body, how about that.
What if you lack a body?
You're a weapon Dis. This doesn't really matter.
And if I get that hot bod I want all the parts Marcus. End discussion.

Walking into what he guessed was a basement, it didn't help that it was dark and the only thing lighting up the area was Dis. Welp.

Quote:
Rolling a 3: ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 ) .

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:55 pm
Titus had never really 'explored' the school before but he really didn't know where to find one of the teachers he was supposed to turn an assignment into. Hall after hall he kept peeking into doors until suddenly he found himself where...he had never been before.

True he was no stranger to dark places, but his eyes were really the only thing visible in the inky black abyss. "What the hell..." When had he taken a wrong turn into the basement?

The demon kept moving forward his wings shifting at his back. He could hear movement up ahead but really only saw the glow of runes. "Who the hell is there?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:06 pm
The sound of someone, or rather something in the darkness, eyes glowing asking for a name put Marcus on the defensive. Last he knew, no hunter had runic eyes after all. Closest person was Wilson and his mask, but even then, the guy still had a weapon.

Glow eyes here did not.

"Someone who you probably won't like honestly, but hey, thems the breaks."  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:17 pm
Titus stared hard at the glowing runes and the closer he got he realized...it was a weapon. Now while Titus was becoming a bit more familiar with the idea of Hunters he still wasn't sure if this was one of them. For the most part he thought them a myth and that the students of Amity were all going flippin' mad.

"What? You a reaper?" Titus asked with a smirk. "You would be right then. I wouldn't like you." And without warning the demon swooped in, his wings propelling him toward to give this strange reaper a word of warning...with his fist.

HP: 40
Damage: 4  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:52 pm
A reaper? "Afraid not. I'm a little more human than that." The lack of light didn't help as he moved in the darkness, unable to see more than a foot away. Maybe he should have brought a runic torch. It would have at least made it easier to see.

"I'm surprised you don't already know. Seems every freak I've meet has picked up what I am, if made grand assumptions about me and my kind." Spinning the scimitar around him in an arc, Dis purred as he got a taste of FEAR. "But some of the assumptions are spot on I'll admit."

HP: 46
Damage: 11 jfc  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:14 pm
"....Human? That's rich. Good joke. It truly explains how you are here." Though Titus didn't realize he wasn't where he thought he was.

Titus tried to move as the glowing scimitar arced in his direction but took the full hit across the chest, an odd sensation passing through him. It was like the weapon was drawing on his energy, his very being. He didn't like it. Not to mention this reaper or human, whatever he was managed to pack a pretty nasty punch.

"I don't really care who you are," Titus grunted flying back to give him some space to recoup. "But I don't like you all the same." Then again Titus didn't like anyone so that wasn't saying much.

"I wouldn't lump me in with the rest of these losers," Titus growled as lunged forward swiping at whatever he could make out of the reaper. It didn't help that he had to aim for the weapon and only got close to it in the long run.

HP: 29 (oh snap son)
Damage: 5  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 5 Total: 15 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 pm
This guy- another hit and he felt it burn. Dis flared up. It was not safe down there. Something was making the fear weaker yet stronger. He was just lucky he didn't meet a horseman in the dark depths.

"Well, feel is mutual. I'm not all that fond of you halloweeners. The whole growing up and get tormented wasn't all that fun you know? On the plus side, I get some revenge." Using Dis like a beacon to sense for FEAR he kept himself ready, waiting until the thing was in range before attacking.

Dis alerted him, and the blade came down, blue light flickering as the weapon got a large bite of FEAR. "If you're so great how come you're not on the side that will win this bloody war?"

HP: 29
Damage: 15 asdfghjk damage modifyer :'|  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:19 pm
The blow had Titus staggering back his hand pressing against the new wound. There was something very wrong here. He wasn't sure what but he was certain he shouldn't be feeling effects like this. Sure he wasn't always the greatest in battle but this was ridiculous.

"War, huh? Who says I'm on their side?" If there was one thing that was no secret Titus wasn't very fond of Amity. In fact he would relish the day the school burned to the ground. For now he was stuck there and made to most of it by making those around him miserable.

"What the jacking hell is with that weapon?" Titus hissed. He lunged forward again this time trying to knock the weapon from the hunter's hands. If he didn't have it he couldn't use it.

HP: 8 (sorry I now realize I was calculating wrong. XD; Herp derp)
Damage: 13  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:52 am
If this guy wasn't on 'their side' then - "Who's side are you on then?" Freaks as far as he'd seen stuck together. Marcus wasn't about to forget how they had that lovely habit of swarming. Pack animals, the lot of them.

He felt his weapon leave his hand from the impact, Dis's blue light showing him where the blade had landed. Cursing he dove for it, not ready to be defenseless and with no FEAR shield. He had daggers, but they would do a fat lot of help if he was dead, and they were for making barriers, not attacking. Without Dis, he was prone. Without his weapon, he was alone.

Rolling to avoid any fruther attacks, the moon trainee, grabbed the hilt, Dis smiling in his mind.
I knew you'd get me soon enough, you can't bear not having my firm solid hilt in your hands.
Dis, less talk more fight.
Right right. Keep your eyes on the glow, and stroke true. I can use another bite.

True enough, but Marcus was more concerned with the fact that he was close to having his fear shield ripped apart. They had to end the battle or run away. Sadly, Marcus was a bit too stubborn to flee, stabbing out into the darkness. "Maybe you ought to pick a different team."

HP: 16
Damage: 14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 pm
What side was on he? Titus smirked despite himself. He could feel his fear shield failing fast. If the way this fight was going was any indication he was going to be at an end soon. "That's easy. I'm on my own side." The demon replied. "Screw the lot of them, they can burn for all I care." Oh the love the demon had for his fellow classmates. It was truly touching.

Trying to keep on his toes Titus weaved back and forth to avoid another hit. The only thing he had to judge where to avoid was the glowing weapon but even that couldn't save him. This hunter was too swift and precise, the blade finding its mark with little trouble as it pierced through the demon's abdomen.

"Another side you say?" Titus barely managed, his breath coming in labored gasps. Despite that he still smiled, the glow of Marcus' weapon close enough to light up part of his face and that toothy shark like grin. "Sounds like fun..." And then those white orbs rolled back into Titus' head and like a puppet who had its strings cut he slumped to the ground unconscious.

HP: -6  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:37 pm
His own side apparently? Marcus had been there, done that, found it was lonely as ********. He'd prefer being on a team of +1. Still the hunter wasn't about to feel pity for a guy that didn't want anybody to have his back. The voice of the creature was fading, and Marcus felt a bit relieved. He'd managed it, thank god.

The face though was not nice. He did not like that smile full of fangs. It was down, and that was all that mattered. Sighing, he kept the blade summoned as he back away. He lacked a net, and wasn't about to take a chance. The battle was over, as was his mission.

A few words, and the demons was left for (hopefully), dead.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games