Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Affection fraternelle interdite(Delta x Rin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:31 pm
♥ Ahhh Brothers ♥

♣ Deltas Character ♣
Name:
Brinal

Sexual Orientation:
Gay

Image:
User Image

♠ Rins Character ♠

Pending . . .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:15 pm
𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢
☠ Noth ☠

𝔞𝔤𝔢
☠ 19 ☠

𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
☠ Pansexual ☠

User Image

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Bambous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Brinal was walking home from school again in hopes that his brother didn't have work and would be there when he got home... Him and his brother lost their parents back when Brinal was only 4 due to a framing with a mafia. He strode slowly, keeping his eyes glued to the ground with a small purple heart shaped sucker in his mouth, knowing if he looked up he would trip over some concrete that would be sticking out of its place just to get him. He soon arrived at his home, walking down the stone path and hopping to each stone before reaching the door and pulling out his keys, slowly pushing the house key into the door and turning, opening the door and peering inside. "Brother?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:04 am
User Image

☽☥☾

"Im in the living room!" Noth called from his scrawled out position on the sofa. He had just gotten off work early because the boss had his daiughter's birthday or something. He wasnt going to complain though. Atleast this way Brinal wouldnt have to wait here alone for him to get home. That was good. He hated to leave his brother alone since 'that day'. "How was school kiddo?" He asked calmly as he forced himself to sit up so that he could make room for his brother. He shouldnt be lounging around the house anyway. It would make him lazy.

☽☥☾

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bambous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image

Brinal walked into the living room, smiling softly at his brother. It was nice to see him earlier in the day rather than midnight. He walked over and plopped down beside him. "School was fine.. Just the same jerks coming after me with their words of hurt.." He muttered softly before pulling his legs up, hugging them close as he stared down as his shoes. He was used to being mocked so he didn't ever really get to him much. He peeked up at him. "How was your day?" He smiled brightly, hiding all of the sadness he had inside him.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:18 am
User Image

☽☥☾

"Ignore those jerks Brinal." Noth said calmly as he looked over at his brother's scrunched up form. "Words wont do anything as long as you keep in mind that your a lot smarter then they are. But, when things start getting physical dont even hesitate to come and get me. Not that you wouldnt be able to handle them yourself tiger." He said with a light smile as he playfully shoved his brother. He hated seeing his brother hide his emotions. It wasnt healthy for him. "Hm. My day was pretty much the same as usual. The boss is a Slave driver, my co-workers dont know whe to shut up and get back to gettingb the Bridge built. I hate construction work." He said nonchalantly.

☽☥☾

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers