Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Lurk Mode: Disengaging...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purple Thriller

Partying Regular

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 am
In 3........2.........1........

Hello my fellow SLuT's. It has been a while since I have posted and I thought I'd be like "SUP B***HES!" but instead, I'm here for "Heeeeeeeey, how are you guys?"

I feel like we all aren't as close any more like we were in the beginning and I believe it's kind of sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 pm
Hey! xd I remember you! How are you and why don't you come visit us more often? >.o I miss seeing you! emotion_hug And yes, you ARE right. Our relationships here are no longer the same. sad I'm so sad about it. Everyone's moved on or are moving on, and slowly forgetting about us. crying cry  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Purple Thriller

Partying Regular

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:55 pm
Angry Kitsune
Hey! xd I remember you! How are you and why don't you come visit us more often? >.o I miss seeing you! emotion_hug And yes, you ARE right. Our relationships here are no longer the same. sad I'm so sad about it. Everyone's moved on or are moving on, and slowly forgetting about us. crying cry

Actually, I come here a lot. I just don't ever have anything to say usually and just end up not saying anything.

But to catch you up on and mine and Lindsey's life, I got my Learners License and have been doing some driving around from time to time. I'm still working Full Time at McDonalds and most of my shifts are normally 6am-1p/2p or 7a-3p. I got a 14 cent raise recently and I managed to make Employee of the Month for March. I'm sort of being allowed to train newer people on Grill since I'm considered to be the BEST Grill person that the store has. We're still living with her grandparents and it's making the two of us really irritated considering her grandma makes it sound like we're terrible, lazy & unclean slobs to parts of her family which then gets word to my family which then gets sent to me and I get bitched at. My mom thinks everyone should get off my back and doesn't understand why her family blames me for stuff I have no control over especially when I work 35+hrs a week.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:27 am
*gasps* LUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRKKEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. mad

But I understand. Your shifts leave you tired out and half-dead. xp I feel that way alot, hence why my activity here isn't all that great. sad

And congrats on the driving! blaugh I have my license but I haven't driven since I got it over two years ago. sad I have no car and my sister doesn't want me driving hers, and I can't drive Dad's since his is a taxi. I want to get my own by January, but I can't take a loan from the bank yet since I haven't been working for two years yet. surprised The bank will only give me a loan if I get a co-signer, but neither of my parents qualify since both of them are retired. My sister's younger than me, so the ban won't allow her to co-sign, especially because she only just started to work this year. emo So I gotta wait a while, I guess.

And I knew you would do well at work since your work ethic is very impressive. More young people should follow your stellar example and try to succeed at work like you are. ^^ That's how I finally became a permanent teacher at the school: because I showed them while I was in training that I am a good and loyal worker. 3nodding So kudos to you. I can see you making management soon. whee

I understand with Lindsey's grandparents. Old people could be pretty wicked. I should know. I lived through s**t like that before. Nothing I ever did satisfied my grandmother and she would turn every little mistake I made into such a huge issue that the only way my mother could solve it was to beat me with a belt. surprised I suggest that you guys save as much as you can and try to move out ASAP for your peace of mind. 3nodding

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games