Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] Ponies (Leo and Marcus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:29 pm
iStoleYurVamps

She instinctively dodged the swing that probably would have taken out George if she and the hobby horse hadn't made it in time. "You.. you were trying to hurt George!" She scowled. "You b*****d!"

She leapt forward, fully intending to bash him wherever she could reach with said hobby horse.

Damage: 2
HP: 30  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:49 pm
"Ahh so it has a name?" The hit made him twitch just slightly. She was ready to fight after all. Hopefully he'd still be able to get her name at the end. Slashing out at her, this time for her arms, he sighed. "If you answer my questions to can walk out of here, though making you die is also on the table. Just your choice."

HP; 48
Damage: 7

Ephebe

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 am
iStoleYurVamps

"How many times do I have to say no? You're really not very good at listening!" She hadn't seen his swing coming fast enough and now had a lovely wound across her lower left arm for it. For a brief moment it hurt like nothing she'd ever felt before, and then the pain was gone - in the background, so she could focus. A FEAR shield really was a fearsome thing, but Leo was still aware she had her limits. And this guy had done much more damage to her in one swing than she had with her reckless lunge. It wasn't looking good.

But she couldn't give up now! He really was serious about killing her and she couldn't just go quietly! With that in mind she attempted to bash him with George once again, aiming for the head this time. Which, yes, was a bit hard at her height, but it was worth a try!

Damage:
HP: 23  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:37 pm
Ephebe

She missed, though he did not, blade coming down to her once again. "Just give up girlie. All you're doing is making this hard on yourself."

HP: 48
Damage: 3  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:37 am
iStoleYurVamps
sorry for the delay! I caught an influenza bug the last couple of days and the internet is crapping out ón mé, so had to write this ón the phone

He had a point, but it wasn't like she could just give up. "Maybe so, but I can't just let you win with no fight!" Truthfully though, she was starting to contemplate running away. Although with her luck he'd probably just catch up to her right away.

Still, she threw herself and George at him again.

HP: 20
Damage: 3  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 am
He sighed. They always were so stubborn. No wonder Dis had been one of them. All the weapons were probably the worst of the worst. Bringing his blade back around, the weapon caught another morsel of FEAR. "Just run on home. You're just a waste of my time at this point."

HP: 45
Damage: 9

Ephebe
LOL I KNOW THOSE FEELS BRO no probs tho~

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ephebe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:57 am
iStoleYurVamps
*thumbs up*

"Seriously? Uh, I mean, don't think I'm doing it just because you said so!" It was pretty clear that she was outclassed at this point; for every little bit of damage she did him, he returned it double or more. She'd probably still have stayed to the bitter end if it wasn't for his words though. But if there was a chance that he'd let her go...

Mind made up, she sprinted towards the door closest to her. Yeah, he'd said she could go, but that didn't mean she wasn't aware that he could still stab her in the back. Literally.

HP: 11
Running away!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:27 am
She fled and Marcus didn't feel ad for letting her go. The most she'd be useful for would be testing runic weapons and getting a FEAR charge. A weak halloweener-Is a dead halloweener yes? There was a slight hurt in Dis tone but when Marcus probed there was no answer.

"Next time, she'd do better to run at the very start." Popping his neck, the amulet was held up. He wasn't tired yet, and going home could wait. Maybe, he'd be lucky enough to run into something a bit more of a 'challenge' without getting himself killed.

Ephebe
Letting her go and I'd say this is wrapped <3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers